This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you find Biohazard 1.5 - Talk to Alzaire

If you find Biohazar 1.5 , did you will share it ?

That's the big question to the resident evil fans !
    for free or you will said " i will share it , if you pay 1,000 000 $ dollars "
    on the net.
    [IMG]URL=http://img694.imageshack.us/i/clipimage001t.jpg/][/URL][/IMG]
    Last edited by fujin78; 03-02-2010, 12:58 PM.

If i did you will i would yes maybe not share it yes i would.

Why would you ask a Resident Evil if they would share 1.5 if they had it? What do you think the answer will be? I can't imagine there being anyone here selfish enough to say no.

Comment

If I had 1.5, I'd play it and lend it to Alzaire so he can get all the info he wanted from it before he sent it back to me and he'd had time to play it himself.

Comment

Comment

If the ID code could be removed so no one would get into trouble for the leak, I'd share it if I had it.

I'd beg like a dog just to get a play of it. Love to disassemble it.

Comment

post = (priceof)Bio1.5++;
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              What ?

Comment

I have to be honest, if I were to buy it, I would work until I got all the money I spent back and then most probably leakage it.
                But honestly, I wouldn't think about buying it, i'll leave it to the pro's so they can release it and info more efficiently.

Comment

I guess I would release it for the same amount of money I would have bought it. It depends, maybe it must feel frustrating to release something to people who contributed nothing to the cause and even sabotaged the early slim chances of acquiring it.

But you can't ask a few people to keep it for themselves anyway, so I guess whatever happens it would go public very quickly.

Thinking about the few people who have it and keep it for themselves because of pure greed who would realize their disk value suddenly reaches 0$ would be worth everything I think.

I also wonder what would be Capcom's reaction. But something tells me they wouldn't give the slightest crap about it. It's a 14 years old unfinished and unreleased game. If they really wanted to do something with it, it would have been included as a bonus with another game YEARS ago.

There's one thing I will never understand though, the videos included with Biohazard Director's Cut Dual Shock edition. They are there for a reason which I really don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by fujin78 View Post
                    Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                    What ?
                    He means that by the sole existance of this post, if any owner of the disc sees it the price of it may increase. This is another kind of topics that shouldn't have a thread dedicated to it. Money and sharing the disc are two no-no things to talk about.

Comment

Which means this thread would do well to be deleted (not that I have anything against you, Fujin, but we gotta keep our chances as high as we can as they're already slimmer than Nicole Richie).
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-02-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

If I had 1.5,I would share it.
                        sigpic
                        www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I wouldn't. I would make you beg like dogs! XD

Comment

I think the general census when it comes to 1.5 is people would share it in some way shape or form, even if they asked for donations to cover its cost (which would only be fair).

But its the old chestnut of do we just go for a full 1.5 embargo in hopes it reduces the status of the prototype to the point where it is no longer a status symbol?

Comment

Originally posted by fujin78 View Post
                              If you find Biohazar 1.5 , did you will share it ?

That's the big question to the resident evil fans !
                              for free or you will said " i will share it , if you pay 1,000 000 $ dollars "
                              on the net.
                              [IMG]URL=http://img694.imageshack.us/i/clipimage001t.jpg/][/URL][/IMG]
                              Dude, if anyone wanted to share it free it would have leaked already. The game is nearly 13 years old now. These topics don't help one bit. I want it as bad as you/the next guy but these threads are really pointless. Like Enrico said if the ID code could be changed or removed then it would have definitely popped up.

Comment

Working...
                              X