Resident Evil 4 Missing Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Missing Scene

I was looking through my video browser and noticed I was missing the scene between where Leon save Ashley from the wall trap and she walks through the door. Does anyone know where to unlock it and also the missing final scene on separate ways?

never noticed it :/

i have it
    sigpic

Comment

Would you mind telling me how you got them?

Comment

Aw, thought you were talking about the little weird deleted scene found when you glitch/AR out of the boundaries in the sewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          Aw, thought you were talking about the little weird deleted scene found when you glitch/AR out of the boundaries in the sewers.
          Wuuuuuuuuuut.

Comment

I'll see if I can find the YouTube video. It's really short, like a beta of the video where you see through Verdugo's eyes for a few seconds.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_nQ2br-MU Actually, I think it's supposed to be what the Novistador's vision looks like. If you're wondering how he got to moving that fast, it's really simple. You just need a Striker (well, it's easiest with a Striker). Basically you have to aim the weapon, but before the laser reticle pops up (aka, while you're getting in shooting stance), open the menu and switch the weapon. It's that easy. Works everywhere. It's called the Ditman glitch after the YouTuber who first discovered it.

Edit Edit: And that little item dump he finds reminds me of the beta item in the farm area... And in the Wii version, how Leon can get Ada's shotgun. Great stuff.
            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-20-2010, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Hahah, wow interesting stuff, thanks.
              How very odd they cut the cutscene...how very odd its actually activated too. :S
              Either way lol, thanks for the link and info.

Comment

So no one knows what I'm talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                  So no one knows what I'm talking about?
                  Maybe it's just a blank space? I mean the separate ways one.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Did you kill Saddler with the special rocket launcher in the main game before completing SW?
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      Did you kill Saddler with the special rocket launcher in the main game before completing SW?
                      Yeah, I actually did that on my first play through.

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Maybe it's just a blank space? I mean the separate ways one.
                      Are you serious? That was cheap of Capcom.

Comment

Working...
                      X