Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28 Signs ... That Chris and Jill are lovers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the series did have a few official hookups, I wouldn't count Chris and Jill as being one of them. Out of the main games there have only been two obvious relationships, Leon/Ada and Claire/Steve.

Like others have said before, I think of Chris and Jill's relationship like that of Ripley and Hicks, while they have a professional relationship, you can kinda still see that something is there.
    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 03-09-2010, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
      Like others have said before, I think of Chris and Jill's relationship like that of Ripley and Hicks, while they have a professional relationship, you can kinda still see that something is there.
      Perfect example.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
        While the series did have a few official hookups, I wouldn't count Chris and Jill as being one of them. Out of the main games there have only been two obvious relationships, Leon/Ada and Claire/Steve.
        Although Leon/Ada and Claire/Steve are still debatable. Yes, in RE 2 Leon and Ada had chemistry, but then with Degeneration you sort of have to wonder if Leon isn't just a playa.

And then with Claire/Steve, Steve said he loved Claire, but Claire never seemed to think of Steve as much more then a good friend.

See, this is how huge arguments start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
          Although Leon/Ada and Claire/Steve are still debatable. Yes, in RE 2 Leon and Ada had chemistry, but then with Degeneration you sort of have to wonder if Leon isn't just a playa.

And then with Claire/Steve, Steve said he loved Claire, but Claire never seemed to think of Steve as much more then a good friend.

I don't think Leon is a player. He's a human. I'm a Leon/Ada shipper, and I realize that Leon can't be sitting in his apartment crying over Ada, he's a man after all, and of course he's going to look at and be with other women.

It's just Ada is the ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post

True that...except for the Leon being a playa part.

I believe what Vogue said, it's not like Leon is going to chase after Ada like a
            stalker when it doesn't relate to an actual mission...so in my opinion he
            probably feels something for both Ada & Claire in their own different ways, as
            you can see in "Degeneration" he wasn't really interested in Angela but for
            Claire it was a different story.

I believe that Claire is more of the Tomboy, lonely, and motherly figure type
            of woman. She doesn't seem to be the type of girl that really looks to be in
            any sort of relationship other than being a friend, same goes for the
            StevexClaire which seems to be more one - sided than anything as
            Mr. Ashford said...She didn't seem to cry over loving him then losing
            him but more to losing a close bond (friend) that she developed over
            the course of the game.

Well, it can be stressed enough by any stretch of the imagination of what's
            been already mentioned. It can only be interpreted and speculated based
            on your own assumptions.

...In other words happy reading fan-fics and/or making your own, until Capcom
            decides to add any romantic elements into the story.

Comment

Stay on topic people!!!

Comment

When was anyone off topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                  Stay on topic people!!!
                  Stop being a backseat moderator?
                  plzkthnx.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                    Stop being a backseat moderator?
                    plzkthnx.
                    He's right though...We are not that far off from being on-topic, but do check
                    the topic title "28 Signs ... That Chris and Jill are lovers."

...The topic title is strictly just about "Chris" & "Jill".

Comment

It actually was on topic, we were talking about the other relationships is RE as compared to Chris/Jill.

See, on topic

Comment

Ark/Goldman

Just saying.
                        Last edited by jagger916; 03-10-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

^ Because we all know Goldman is one sick (and kinky) son of a bitch. Poor, poor Ark. Now we have the true reason why he had amnesia.

A thread about RE relationships? Not sure how that would work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                            ^ Because we all know Goldman is one sick (and kinky) son of a bitch. Poor, poor Ark. Now we have the true reason why he had amnesia.

A thread about RE relationships? Not sure how that would work out.
                            An RE couples thread already exists here
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                              It actually was on topic, we were talking about the other relationships is RE as compared to Chris/Jill.

See, on topic
                              lol, let me quote myself again

"28 Signs ... That Chris and Jill are lovers."

...The topic title is strictly just about "Chris" & "Jill".
                              In other words, it means no one else but "Chris" & "Jill"

Just go to the link Rosetta posted, you're more free to talk about any
                              relationship in general between RE characters.

ex. "Ricardo Irving" x "Ramon Salazar" for the WIN!
                              Last edited by Kaneco; 03-10-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X