X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex wesker

soooo what do you think about this

take a look here to read about him

Fear what you will become, and become what you fear...Alex Wesker Dr. Alex Wesker (アレックス・ウェスカー?) was a high-ranking Umbrella Pharmaceuticals employee who was part of the Project Wesker eugenics program. In the years following Umbrella's downfall, Wesker took control of a number of islands where she began viral research while ruling over a people that hailed her as the Messiah or even a goddess.[3][4][note 2] I hope you'll be delighted to know that the experiment's going well.Alex, to Spencer Ale

just when you thought WESKER was dead his little bro is out there man i hope we will get to see this alex wesker in resident evil 6 what do you all think about this ?

You can't be serious...

Comment

When one Wesker dies,Another pops up.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
        You can't be serious...
        What's the problem?

Comment

Well he's not really his little brother. He was in charge of the Wesker project so all he is is his namesake really. Not even a blood relative.

Comment

Still,he could be the one of the next villans.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

"Who the - hell - is Alex?" is the first thing the came in mind after reading the title.

No for real, is this guy even a part of the games?
              Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 03-04-2010, 08:19 PM.
              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

^ He was referenced in RE5:LIN (and RE5 itself... I think... maybe not...???). Who knows, maybe he's actually a hero?

But, RE still needs a 'villain' (Wesker's gone, and we're still not sure about Ada or The Organization, but I'm still hoping), and maybe this 'Alex' person will be the new villain. If so, there goes my hopes of Cameron washing away. Oh well. :|

Comment

Originally posted by OKei View Post
                  "Who the - hell - is Alex?" is the first thing the came in mind after reading the title.

No for real, is this guy even a part of the games?
                  That's part of the problem I'm having. He was never mentioned in previous games, but yet he was apparently there since RE1 (wtf). In my eyes he's a gimmick. People are upset that Wesker is dead, so what now? His partner/brother w/e the hell he is.

Comment

How is he a "gimmick"? He's referenced directly in files in RE5. He's a character that can possibly be used in a future RE title.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      How is he a "gimmick"? He's referenced directly in files in RE5. He's a character that can possibly be used in a future RE title.
                      You missed the part about Wesker being dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                        You missed the part about Wesker being dead.
                        Nothing was ever said of Alex Wesker being dead.

Comment

Albert Wesker, goofball

Comment

Dude...what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Okay, let me explain myself. In my opinion Alex is a gimmick, because Albert Wesker is dead. Through using Alex they are bringing in a Albert like character never mentioned in previous games before RE 5 yet apparently his story started back in RE 1. It is completely out of the blue and the reason for bringing him in it seems is because the real Wesker is dead. They would want that due to the fact that people love Albert. In my opinion it's really the only plausible way we didn't think of in the Wesker isn't dead thread of bringing him back, without it being too obvious of a gimmick.

Comment

Working...
                              X