Alex wesker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    No one knows who Hunk is. So it's still possible. Plus there's no actual date on when Alex went missing is there? I never seen it in the LiN yesterday as I was playing it.
    Around 2005-2006 is the logical guess since that's the path Spencer's Memoirs seem to follow before he abandons all hope in Summer 2006 and makes Albert Wesker come to him.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

But... There's still no truth to it being then. He may have only written those then where he was dying. Plus. Like I said. There's no date on them. So. It's untelling when he truly wrote those.

Comment

The timeline in Archives 2 confirms he wrote them in 2005-2006.
        "I've got 100 cows."
        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

So it could still be though that Hunk is Alex. Because, Hunk was there in the 90's. And that's all we know. After Raccoon City he pretty much disappeared. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
            So it could still be though that Hunk is Alex. Because, Hunk was there in the 90's. And that's all we know. After Raccoon City he pretty much disappeared. Right?
            You're not giving up, are you?
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Nope. Cause it's a really good idea. I mean. Have you all saw the trailer for Revelations? I find it hard to believe he couldn't have some sort of connection with Wesker. I mean. Seeing as how he has the Blonde hair and all.. Plus. It says the Wesker children where taken from different racial backgrounds, and Hunk is kinda Australian..

Comment

I think the time frame makes this...unlikely. As it's said, HUNK was being trained in 1996 at Rockford, and it specifically states Alex didn't join the company until 1998. Since HUNK was still active as, well, HUNK at that time...

It also seems very unlikely that Spencer would have sent such a precious commodity as a Wesker child, something vital to his own plans, into regular danger. And we know HUNK was constantly in danger.

Plus, Alex is apparently a researcher, and a gifted one. HUNK is a fully trained special forces operative. While Wesker is both a researcher and a special forces guy, he isn't brilliant at either. HUNK would have to be the most incredible Gary Stu to be bother brilliant enough to discover immortality AND a super soldier capable of surviving almost anything. And that's awful story telling, even for Capcom.

Comment

I really believe that Alex will be the bad guy of Revelations.
                  My theory, is that Spencer hired HUNK to retrieve the immortality virus and just like in RE2 an accident occurs. The BSAA heard rumors around this incident and is then sent in.

Of course, we already know that HUNK never brought back the virus to Spencer. So, I have this awesome picture in my head of HUNK dying at the hands of Alex after the latter injected himself with the immortality virus. It will be quite ironic if the guy who is nicknamed Grim Reaper dies at the hand of someone who is truly eternal.
                  Last edited by Grem; 02-09-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Man all this speculation on HUNK reminds me of the days when people pondered the possibility that Rebecca came back as Nemesis.

Thise were the daze, days.
                    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Grem View Post
                      I really believe that Alex will be the bad guy of Revelations.
                      My theory, is that Spencer hired HUNK to retrieve the immortality virus and just like in RE2 an accident occurs. The BSAA heard rumors around this incident and is then sent in.

Of course, we already know that HUNK never brought back the virus to Spencer. So, I have this awesome picture in my head of HUNK dying at the hands of Alex after the latter injected himself with the immortality virus. It will be quite ironic if the guy who is nicknamed Grim Reaper dies at the hand of someone who is truly eternal.
                      Cant be. Revelations takes place in 2005 just after the BSAA have been reformed. Alex didn't report success with the immortality virus and break all contact with Spencer until 2006.
                      "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• But it's never really stated at what exact date Spencer wrote his memo. It's possible there is a long time gap between the moment the memo was written and the moment Spencer decided to rely on Albert Wesker.

Comment

• The timeline in Archives 2 states that Alex disappeared in 2006, so Spencer did not know he was betrayed until then, therefore he would have no reason to send in Hunk, or anyone else for that matter.
                          Revelations takes place in Nov/Dec 2005, just as the island experiments are getting under way.
                          "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• I see. Thanks for clearing that.
                            Yet, I continue to think that it is more suitable for Alex to appear before RE5. Archives II seems to portray Albert as a more ambitious and empowered Wesker child. Only time will tell, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                              Cant be. Revelations takes place in 2005 just after the BSAA have been reformed. Alex didn't report success with the immortality virus and break all contact with Spencer until 2006.
                              He could still be the bad guy. It might even be a good plan. It would allow him to be introduced, and force Capcom to not kill him off, starting the process of building a credible bad guy. Of course, they've already screwed that pooch simply by calling him Wesker, making sure he'll be negatively compared to Albert even if he injects babies with virus' and punches out Chris, Leon and HUNK all in one blow. But the theory is sound.

Comment

• If he does appear, I think he would be operating under an alias. The revelation that he is a Wesker would probably be saved for a later game in the series.

The timeline fits in the sense that the latter half of Revelations seemingly takes place on an island, so Chris and Jill theoretically could encounter him, but given the fact Alex doesn't complete the new virus and abandon the island until 2006 I don't see what damage they would do to his operation.
                                "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

Working...
                                X