will PC gamers get the gold edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will PC gamers get the gold edition?

im tihnking of getting RE5 for my PC since checking out the bench pressing tests i got form G4W store but now im concerned i won't be able to get the added DLC thats available to 360 and PS3 owners.

do you guys think well get DLC as well

Probably not but technically it is possible, since RE5 is a GFWL title which means it supports DLC etc.

Comment

its not there!

i seriously hope us PC gmaers dun get screwed on this!

Comment

Versus never came round.
        Chances are it's not happening.

Comment

Not exactly. If they were interested in providing Versus for the PC platform they would have included it in the disc for free (as it usually happens with most games that are released on the PC platform a few months after the console release.)

Something that can't be said for the "Gold" chapters.
          Last edited by doomed; 03-22-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

If everything else fails; I guess it might be possible to butcher the 360 version's DLC archives and import things manually into RE5 PC. But no one around these parts should publicly pursue nor endorse such a project until *insert uncertain future when it might be okay to do such a thing without causing trouble*

Comment

I think that this would probably not work, or it wouldn't work that easily.

Comment

We've tried doing that already, the files are not compatible with each other unless an unpacker was made; someone has been working on one, but no info since Feb 11th.
                And for Versus, it wouldn't do anything at all anyway, curtosy to my friend Sectus, the files included in the Versus DLC are actually already on the PC version, zaia even forced the menu to load, but hardcoding stops you from using it.

Comment

well has anyone tried contacting capcom?

Comment

Svensson said that there are no plans for it but he's pushing for this to happen. But don't get your hopes up.

Comment

Here's a link where you can vote on the Capcom website for the Resident Evil 5 PC DLC.

I have voted already, but though others here might want to take a minute or two to vote as well. (Of course, if your not a member you have to register first to vote.)

Here is a thread where you can voice your support

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capc...w_Your_Support!

Comment

Working...
                      X