Unused Resident Evil 5 Voice Clips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unused Resident Evil 5 Voice Clips?

I happen to find these video on YouTube showcasing some unused voice clips from our favourite characters in Resident Evil 5: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-G8oNquz7k

The unused clips are played in this order: -

0:00 - Chris
    0:21 - Sheva
    0:54 - Barry
    1:47 - Rebecca
    2:40 - Jill
    3:11 - Josh
    3:40 - Excella
    5:17 - Wesker
    Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 03-11-2010, 08:57 AM.

Well, I can safely say I believe I've heard most of those in-game. I guess whoever thought they were all unused isn't much of a Mercs co-op fan or an active user of partner actions/commands (and some finishing moves)

Though, the Jill/Wesker name shouts are indeed unused, though. In fact, just skimming through it all... the only really unused stuff there appears to be selected name drops (depending on character and whether or not he/she is in Mercs Reunion). Also, heh, nice touch @Excella using Albert instead of Wesker.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 03-11-2010, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Jill screaming Excella? So she was planned to be in the mercenaries reunion?

EDIT : Someone here posted a zip with all the mercenaries reunion commands... can anybody upload that file or link me the thread please?
      Last edited by Jill Lover; 03-11-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        Well, I can safely say I believe I've heard most of those in-game. I guess whoever thought they were all unused isn't much of a Mercs co-op fan or an active user of partner actions/commands (and some finishing moves)

Though, the Jill/Wesker name shouts are indeed unused, though. In fact, just skimming through it all... the only really unused stuff there appears to be selected name drops (depending on character and whether or not he/she is in Mercs Reunion). Also, heh, nice touch @Excella using Albert instead of Wesker.
        Yeah. I have to admit that I heard some of them from the game itself.

Comment

but I don´t get it ... when I save someone from "dying" is there a way for me to comunicate with my partner , so Sheva would say "you need to be careful" ?

Comment

I don't remember if get that one randomly when someone's being brought out of dying, but if it's not automatic, it might be so that you (the one getting rescued) need to press B/O (Thanks!) and the other player has to respond by pressing B/O (You're welcome!).

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
              but I don´t get it ... when I save someone from "dying" is there a way for me to comunicate with my partner , so Sheva would say "you need to be careful" ?

I remember pretty well the "you need to be careful" .. , I've only heard that one on the main game SOLO; I heard it like 100 times playing Pro

Comment

Yes, when you play the chapters SOLO you can hear Jill saying "You gotta be cafeful ok?"

Comment

Working...
                X