Biohazard 2 Drama Album Translation(s) @ Project Umbrella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 2 Drama Album Translation(s) @ Project Umbrella

Written by FLAGSHIP (responsible for the story lines of RE2, CV, Zero, Survivor, Dead Aim, beta RE4's etc) and broadcast to promote the game, you might recognize one primary element from this one as being hinted at throughout the series. Raccoon City's neighbouring town: Stoneville. This particular album was written before the concept of a nuclear detonation over Raccoon City became a part of the series storyline, so in this story, the US Army, Air Force and Umbrella burn Raccoon City personally, and later, Stoneville.

Credit goes to BioTech for the excellent translation.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Who/what is FLAGSHIP???

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
      Who/what is FLAGSHIP???
      It was a mixed group of developers from Capcom, Nintendo and Sega that were..
      Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      responsible for the story lines of RE2, CV, Zero, Survivor, Dead Aim, beta RE4's etc.
      These were also the group that created and developed the Game Boy Color/Advance The Legend of Zelda titles.

Anyways, can't wait to listen to the disc and read while listening.
      Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 03-19-2010, 02:47 AM.
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Very nice...however, I believe the character written as 'Gay' is actually named 'Guy'

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

News Bot, is BioTech doing the translations by ear or basing them off of the transcripts that've been floating around? (There were full transcripts of all the drama albums on some anime drama album fansite, guess they were probably the same as the ones found in the inlay for the disc.)

Also, you might want to double check a few things (+what's with only Episode 1 having the numerical IDs? Just an oversight or somehow related to why Episode 2-4's opening narrations are also missing? ;))

Also, I believe Kei is correct, although I haven't listened to these things since 2003 or something, I believe that it's most likely "Guy (ガイ)" and not "Gay (ゲイ)"

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              News Bot, is BioTech doing the translations by ear or basing them off of the transcripts that've been floating around? (There were full transcripts of all the drama albums on some anime drama album fansite, guess they were probably the same as the ones found in the inlay for the disc.)

Also, you might want to double check a few things (+what's with only Episode 1 having the numerical IDs? Just an oversight or somehow related to why Episode 2-4's opening narrations are also missing? ;))

Also, I believe Kei is correct, although I haven't listened to these things since 2003 or something, I believe that it's most likely "Guy (ガイ)" and not "Gay (ゲイ)"
              They're based on the drama album booklets, which contain the full scripts. As for the numerical IDs, added them in now. The openings for the other chapters were ignored because they don't really add anything. Might finish them some other time for completion's sake. Renamed "Gay" to "Guy" too.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
              X