Problems with RE5 extra contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with RE5 extra contents

I just purchased and downloaded all of RE5 extra contents (except Mercenaries versus) on my 360. However, it seems that I can't play them at all for some reason.

I am using the normal version disc (not RE5 Gold Edition). Are the DLC not compatible with the normal RE5 or what? When I tried to access the extra contents (such as using the DLC costumes in the main game or trying to start the extra scenario), it got me to the loading screen and then a message pops up saying that there's some problem with the disc and I am suggested to use a cloth to clean it and try again. However, when I access the main game without using the DLC costumes, it works.

anyone else have this problem and have any suggestion?

Have you tried re-downloading them? If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you
    as I don't own a X360.

You can always try google as a last resort, if other people have been experiencing the
    same problem.

Comment

Is your 360 DVD installed to your HDD?

It sounds like a HDD access issue of sorts.

I'd try to delete the RE5 DVD install, delete the DLC (don't delete your saves) and then clear your system cache and just reinstall/redownload it all.

I've had a similar thing happen with a couple of other games, and if the above didn't fix it; clearing up some free space on the HDD did... for some reason...
      Last edited by Carnivol; 03-23-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I believe that I have installed it to my 360, but it did ask me which storage device should I choose to save my game when I boot the game. Not sure if I encounter the prompt the last time I play the game though, which was few months back.

I think I'll try to delete some stuffs and try again tomorrow. I downloaded crystal defenders and it didnt work for some reason too, and I'm pretty annoyed. teenage mutant ninja turtles work though.

Comment

You got the untold stories DLC? If so, then delete the free "Extra Figures" DLC.

Those two together cause problems.

Comment

Working...
          X