HD Resident Evil 4 for the PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Resident Evil 4 for the PS3

"Im here to unofficially confirm the existence of an HD Resident Evil 4 for the PS3 that is set to utilize Playstation Move."

It's suspiciously close to April fools day.

Comment

^ I too agree. I will NOT fall for it, like how I fell for Classic Edition. D:<

That is, if it isn't real... D:

Comment

REhorror, POPUPhorror, RELYONhorror...whatever it's being called these days, they're two years too late with this joke.

Comment

^ Didn't they close down? Or is RelyOnHorror the same community?

And, just a slightly-on-topic question (sorry if this has been said many times before); What happened to REhorror? If it is RelyOnHorror, how did it become that?

Comment

RelyOnHorror = REHorror. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
              REhorror, POPUPhorror, RELYONhorror...whatever it's being called these days, they're two years too late with this joke.
              I lol'd.

Anyway... I'll pass on being fooled. But 'hanks, anyway.

Comment

Anyone know when it will be released for the Xbox 360 Sit-Still-And-Play-Without-Waving-Your-Arms-About-Like-A-Lunatic?
                Last edited by Spiderpope; 03-31-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

RelyOnHorror = FAIL

Comment

By the way, am I the only person entirely incapable of viewing that site?
                    I enter it, get the headline for the page I try to view and then get redirected to something that doesn't exist.

Comment

Whee, April Fools are fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        ^ Didn't they close down? Or is RelyOnHorror the same community?

And, just a slightly-on-topic question (sorry if this has been said many times before); What happened to REhorror? If it is RelyOnHorror, how did it become that?
                        The site generally just got further and further away from what it was originally supposed to be (A Resident Evil fansite) and the pop ups and ads went on the increase. Then DaMa merged it with "GameRiot" (when it became reHorror.gameriot.net") and a lot of the features present in the old forum disappeared and a lot of people left. After that became a miss I believe he merged all of his horror sites into one (Dead Space Horror, reHorror, etc) into "Rely on Horror".

Comment

I'm considering merging all my efforts together and call the end result "NoShit"

Comment

I can't get into it properly either. Don't even think there's a forum on it anymore.

Comment

...seriously, how does he think this is gonna work after the one Dot made a couple of years back? And Dot did it exceptionally well, with cunning video. This is just a article, form what I can see.

Next article should be about inventing the wheel 'cos he made something round.

Comment

Working...
                              X