CODE: Blanket (translation needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CODE: Blanket (translation needed)

Anyone got any idea what this says? The CODE: Blanket and UM26E part are interesting somewhat. Could be nothing, but you never know.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

CODE: Blanket を はつれい (Announcement of CODE: Blanket)
    UM26E を かんぜん (に) まっしょう (セヨ) (UM26E is entirely crossed out)

I used a dictionary to write it in kana, and tried to piece it together.
    In the UM26E line, the parts in brackets are those which I'm not sure how to encorporate into the sentence, so this translation is really sketchy.
    sigpic

Comment

Full translation, it is indeed a prologue concerning the Umbrella Trashsweepers.

CODE:Blanket is ordered

Cross out UM26E completely

The sky is completely dyed like blood by the falling sun, having recived special orders from HQ, some black helicopters are flying.

They are named "The Undertakers", and their mission is to obliterate the surviving residents, and wipe out the entire area.

Inside the helicopter, a team of soldiers, who are equiped with special gear as black as the helicopter, are standing on both sides of the cabin.

The soldiers are completely silent and motionless, their wrists are too long and look unnatural as humans.

Many cables are connected between the heads of the soldiers and a big device set in the middle of the cabin.

On their goggles, the LED lamps are sparking irregularly.

They are lives created for death.....like moving vessels.

The team leader is looking at his sodiers, they are waiting for the operation as they are learning about the mission, and making the final adjustments.

After several hours, only him will be in the cabin of the returning helicopter.

The helicopters are still flying over the sea, on the sky of sunset, which has turned into dark black from red.

The helicopters changed their route to the Northwest, and disappeared like melting into the night sky.
      UM26E seems to be a code designation for Sheena Island, while CODE: Blanket is the name of the UT's mission.

Comment

that is a great find, and the more information on survivor is great. does this also mean that the survival of the UT Commander is a canon ending?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
          that is a great find, and the more information on survivor is great. does this also mean that the survival of the UT Commander is a canon ending?
          The canon ending was always Vincent's death.

Comment

oh rite, that cool, it also gives the nice description that the trashweepers were lives created for death.

still no confirmation as to how this happened, and how these GM BOW humans were created

Comment

I really liked this translation. I don't recall have saw more information about the trashweepers besides that founded on Umbrella Top Secret File (so much time since I've played Survivor...).

Thanks for posting it.
              Last edited by Davi Redfield; 04-03-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X