No announcement yet.

Found some RE1.5 zombie moans in RE2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found some RE1.5 zombie moans in RE2...

It's as the title says. I found that there are RE1.5 zombie monads encoded into the outdoor BGM for Raccoon City's streets. I was playing RE2 on the PC with some headphones and noticed it. You can clearly hear a RE1.5 zombie moan right after a normal zombie moan in the outdoor areas.

It's the BGM of wind blowing and rustling of leaves. I know you normally hear zombie moans from standard RE2 zombies in this track, but the RE1.5 moans are definitely in there at lower volumes. Sounds like a higher pitched moan with a little bit of intermittent moans. Like some one is moaning and trying to make a goat ba-a-a- sound. It sound like Mu-u-a-a.

I found it in a video file on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXMN...eature=related

Just listen after you hear the first zombie moan then you'll hear the beta zombie moan kick right in. Remember it's a little faint sounding.
    My Head-Fi Page

The sound is also reused in re3
    MAIN1E.WAV - 0:23 With wind, crow & zombie sounds
    MAIN05.WAV - 0:23 just wind sound
    OTHER_00.WAV - same as MAIN1E.WAV???
    you could probably invert the tracks and leave your self with the zombie sounds but I don't know where you'd get the crow sound on it's own to take out.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Really? The moan is repeated in RE3? At least some remnants of RE1.5 are out there!!
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Here, you maybe able to lift the crows from re1 they sound the same to me.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X