RE5 DLC Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 DLC Query

Ok so I had some MSPoints to spare after buying Perfect Dark XBLA so I went ahead and bought the "Bundle Pack" for RE5 at 960 points which contains the two extra missions and the two costumes packs. It downloaded fine but I can't see how to access it on any of the menus within the game have I missed something like an install or it is solely because I haven't completed the main game yet I mean I figured I wouldn't be able to access Mercs yet but the two episodes shouldn't have been a problem should they?

P.S. What a rip the Gold Edition is eh? I mean I bought RE5 Special Edition with the metal case and DVD from Gamestation for £9.99 and then the Dlc was another £8 ish (Am I right on that) but they want like £29.99 for the Gold Edition I heard the Ps3 version has some kinda six axis support but the 360 got squat . . .
    sigpic

Once you've completely downloaded and the DLC has installed, load up RE5, select Play Game, then on the next menu, all the way at the bottom, select Extra Content, and then it will populate with the DLC you've bought. Like Versus, Lost in Nightmares, Desperate Escape, & Mercenaries Reunion...

Comment

well then it's as I had figured cause that option is just "?????" so I must have to complete it first, damn 3-1 here I come thanks anyway Project Omega
      sigpic

Comment

On the plus side, you can do it on easy if you want and fly through the game.

Comment

True but that means starting all over again so I might as well push on I've got to 3-2 now but stopped for some food . . .

As I'd imagine you guys have discussed this more at the actual time this came out but I find the game isn't too hard the problem is well Sheva I mean trigger happy doesn't cut it I realised giving her the Stun Baton seems to keep her out of trouble and shes more likely to keep close at least you could throw Ashley in a bin every now and then.
          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 05-07-2010, 10:50 AM. Reason: Cause I did
          sigpic

Comment

i have a PS3 but when i downloaded the update save (v2.0) (i only got the game 2 days ago and used my friend's internet to get the update no DLC for me tho, can't afford it =P) the exta content was avalable for me cos of the extra figurines... btw while im in this subject does anyone know how to fully unlock the costumes (e.g Heavy Metal Chris) that were given with that save update or do i need to complete the game first (is on 3-1)

Comment

Heavy Metal Chris, Warrior Chris, Fairytale Sheva and Business Sheva are part of the costumes DLC so unless you buy those you can't use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                Heavy Metal Chris, Warrior Chris, Fairytale Sheva and Business Sheva are part of the costumes DLC so unless you buy those you can't use them.
                thanks for lettingme know

Comment

Okay haven't completed it yet but actually played it while on Live and it installed the updates but every time I try to play Mercs Reunion it comes up that the disc can't be read and I have to clean it New episodes work thank god don't know about Vs as i am 60M$ short of buying it but I guess I'll need to but new copy of game to play Merc apart from that online is far superior to offline AI. Once you find a reliable partner that is . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry for double post found out what the problem is/could be apparently any dlc which isn't part of the Gold Edition (so basically the extra figures download) stops Merc Reunion from working how did they miss that one?! So if I delete the Extra Figures it will apparently work . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X