Re 4 Beta: Unused Item (???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re 4 Beta: Unused Item (???)

I found this on a re 4 beta.Its not possible to use this item.the name of the item is RELOADER.what did you mean?

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like a speed loader for a revolver (probably the broken butterfly). I believe they had speed loaders in Outbreak File #2. They basically just let you reload a revolver as quick as you would slap a new clip in a semi/auto.

I also see that the knife was originally in the item case. Could you imagine discarding your knife accidentally?! In addition, I see that there were originally two silencers, and that Leon could use them in the main game. If they kept this in the final version, I think it would have greatly increased the replay value; you could play "stealthy" if you wanted to...
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

it is possible...maybe..i can say it 100 for sure ....but if i "loose" my knife,it should be no problem to destroy the boxes to get the ammo etc..or what did you mean??

and the 2 silencers...if i remember right,its possible to use them..the one is for the tmp and the other one is for the pistol

Comment

With codes you can use them on various over guns not just the standard handgun both leon and wesker use.
        I created one for the final PS2 game the examine models and info where taken out though but the in-game functionality remains some have half descriptions or buggy text that say it's another item like a jewel or something.
        I can guide you though recreating the code for the gamecube builds you have if you want along with finding some over things and items as well finding stuff in the other re/bh games you have.

all those items should be there, I do have a hex code item list for the various games so you may be able to find some stuff that isn't normally accessible by other means.
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-26-2010, 09:29 PM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

After looking at the item list I noticed the Unnamed TMP ammo looked rather familiar: The Ingram ammo Avatar from RE2.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X