Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss anything?

Guess not...
    Just why does every thread about an unreleased game have to end in a flaming war or a spam chain?

Whatever, time to get back on topic!
    We have tried to get access to the locked room with the mirror (the one before the wardrobe) but all attempts to enter it failed...
    We did manage to unlock the door, but going through it always resulted in a freeze...

Nothing new to say about co-op Jill so far, but we are still working on it!
    Last edited by Upaluppa; 06-23-2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• there must be somewhere a mistake.....we can open the door to the mirror room,but if we enter the room,we are back at the mainhall...this cant be......still working on it,waiting on icq U.P

Comment

• It can be. Remember, this is a beta. There can be all sorts of whacky crap, especially when trying to make the game do things it doesn't want to.

Comment

• maybe,but i am more or less sure that its possible to enter this room because the rdt and backgroundfiles are there!!!

Comment

• maybe,but i am more or less sure that its possible to enter this room because the rdt and backgroundfiles are there!!!
            I don't mean to sound rude by this but just because the Background files are there and a RDT doesn't necessarily mean the room is accessable. RE2 trial has a load of RDTs which the trial disc cannot run. It could be the "Return to Main Hall" is a fail safe. If a room doesn't load, instead of black screening or crashing, it just returns you to the main hall. After all you wouldn't want your test build to crash whilst showing it to your employers/publishers.
            Last edited by Enrico Marini; 06-24-2010, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• maybe you have right.it sounds logical..but i wont give up
              At this time we are working on a hack that allowes jill to move as a zomby or to follow chris...it will take some time......

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                maybe you have right.it sounds logical..but i wont give up
                At this time we are working on a hack that allowes jill to move as a zomby or to follow chris...it will take some time......
                Great
                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• i dont got the time to hack this version at the moment..all i can say now is,that its possible to switch between chriss and jills ID card.thats all for the moment

Comment

• The ISO for this prototype has been released.

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.

Well, now that this and the other BIO1 alpha has been released, I wonder what will come out next? =)
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by OKei View Post
                      I wonder what will come out next? =)
                      Santa's true identity!

Comment

• Here's a fix to add the missing XA audio from the CAPCOM logo, seems whoever dumped the original discs did it wrong
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-26-2011, 05:37 AM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• People seriously still use PPF patches?

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                          seems whoever ripped the original discs did it wrong
                          Pretty sure you can't blame the person who ripped them for that. Just sayin'

Comment

• ^ Who else then?

sigpic

Comment

• That's about all I'm permitted to pass on regarding that subject (for now, anyway)

Comment

• Playable Character Modifier
                                300C7159 00??

00 = Chris
                                01 = Jill
                                02 = Barry - Yes you can even play as Bazza in this build but he runs whilst in his idle position
                                he also does some wierd kick action when moving backwards at certain points.

Now you can play as Jill in this build too, I'm suprised MarkGrass didn't find it already it was only one address away from his weapon modifier address.
                                Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X