Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they were .Tims and not .EMDs? Ah well the model data isn't located within them then. shame.

Nice relic anyway.

Comment

• inside the players folder are only tim,emd,emw and tmd files!the only files i can open are the 2 tim files (chris/jill textures)

Comment

• hmm. Are you using Yu_Ri tim viewer? Thats the one I use to view Tim files, though you need to go to the (E) menu and tick the Tim box for it to search a file for a Tim. If the EMD files are named something like W***.emd, they are the weapons model files. Else named something different then god knows what they contain as the trial and final game houses the weapons/cutscene objects in the player folder under either W or WS.
        Last edited by Enrico Marini; 05-26-2010, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• take a look at this:

Comment

• it looks they are numbered different.

timviewer is a tim viewer that i use.you should try it.
            Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-26-2010, 02:34 PM.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Well the W**.emw are the weapons, the D**.EMR if I hazard a guess are the Doors. Have no clue for the CW files. Odd they don't have an extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                the timfiles with the textures are both 65kb
                I think Enrico means the .emd files that actually contain the characters textures. Or are the textures saved as separate files in .tim format?

I would also like to know that, it would be awesome if a Gelzer and a dewey model were contained on the disc

Edit:

oops the guys above were faster, hmm looks interesting.. That is nearly a handful of stuff in the player folder.
                Last edited by TheMortician; 05-26-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

...but it seems that some guys dont like my opinion.some guys hates me now,(for example some fucking gays of an russian board),some guys send me mail,thats its better for me if i am dead,because i dont shared this version with them..bla bla bla..but its the best example to see,why most of the other collectors dont show anything about the betas they got..now,ican understand it!thanks to the guys who like what i do,who respect my work..and tho the other guys who hated my now:who cares!!hate me,fuck me and after that eat me!!ha ha...
                  Last edited by Alfred; 11-03-2012, 09:28 PM.
                  Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• do you really think thats nessesary?Thats trolling.the best thing to do is not even respond.by saying what you are saying is stooping to his level Alfred.
                    Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-26-2010, 03:27 PM.
                    sigpic
                    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• i only wanted that he knows what i'm thinking of him, i know THIA is well visited, and i know he will read this sooner or later...
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        At the end of the day, when it comes to these sorts of things, let's pretend we're all sitting on the swings in 3rd grade;

Your best friend finally lends you his favorite toy! This under the impression that you'll treat it carefully and not break it or share it with anyone...

Do you then just let some random stranger take it home for the weekend just 'cause he/she asked?

I mean, you know that if your best friend finds out, he'll not only be very upset, but he'll also might not want to invite you to his birthday party next week! Not to mention how he'll probably think twice about letting you borrow anything from him again.

At the end of the day, be thankful for what you get and what you see. There are some people who spend a lot of time trying to dig out stuff like this. Heck! Often there are also large sums of money involved. Sums so ridiculously large that I bet pretty much anyone could list hundreds of better ways to spend it. Sometimes there are limitations imposed on the deals being made, and more often than never there are rules to be followed; but can't we at least all agree to it being better than nothing and show a little bit of gratitude for what we get?
                        Just another question, why do you guys always assume he paid lots of money for this when he didn't say so in the first place? For all we know, the person who gave Robert his copy of the game could have stolen it. I'm not saying he did, as we don't know for sure. But it seems people here like assuming things that aren't actually known for certain. Hell, he could have lied and said he paid lots of money for the beta when in reality he stole it or acquired it illegally through pirating. Again, not accusing him or anyone here. I'm just spewing out possibilities.

Like I said, I'm no expert regarding this subject. But for all we know, illegal copies of certain betas could infact be floating around the black market, no?

Also toys are different from owning a digital backup of something. If someone gave me a digital copy of something, I would not feel bad for releasing it to strangers. But hey, that's me.
                        Last edited by VirusPunk; 05-26-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• I believe Carn was talking generally. Whether there are much money involved or not, there are many other issues which have been covered extensively throughout this topic.

All prototype discs are ultimately stolen/ piracy (except when bankrupt companies sell them off), the actual disc it came on involves no less piracy than an ISO.

"No problem releasing a digital copy to strangers" - Come on, it was a metaphor.
                          Last edited by Anders; 05-26-2010, 06:09 PM.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            Forget about him !! I know who you're talking about (ResidentEvilForever )
                            He's only an Asshole which is searching for Free Betas ! I don't think he really wanted to offer $5000, he was a asshole, and i can't describe how much i hate him yet!!!! And hey ResidentEvilForever if you read this, i want you to now: Fuck You !!! No one wants you !!! anywhere (except in Russia) so go and Fuck your false Money and have a very miserable Life, that's what you deserve !!! Go and Fuck your Mama !!!

Where did you find him? Is he still trying to get rare stuff for free?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                              I don't know how the people in this community were raised, but from what I was taught, this isn't a natural way to take when you're jealous of someone.
                              You'd be surprised. No. Disappointed.

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                              Just another question, why do you guys always assume he paid lots of money for this when he didn't say so in the first place? For all we know, the person who gave Robert his copy of the game could have stolen it. I'm not saying he did, as we don't know for sure. But it seems people here like assuming things that aren't actually known for certain. Hell, he could have lied and said he paid lots of money for the beta when in reality he stole it or acquired it illegally through pirating. Again, not accusing him or anyone here. I'm just spewing out possibilities.

Like I said, I'm no expert regarding this subject. But for all we know, illegal copies of certain betas could in fact be floating around the black market, no?
                              Cool theories bro...

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                              ...If someone gave me a digital copy of something, I would not feel bad for releasing it to strangers. But hey, that's me.
                              Except that isn't helping the situation here very much.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

EDIT: Its possible,that barry saves chris!!In the final version barry only saves Jill!!

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6-dlF7umM
                                Chris didn't seem to care all that much he was being saved, just nonchalantly walking out the door Cool find, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X