Dark Biohazard News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HouseofHerrera View Post
    x_X So now Leon is going to be in the mansion? I hope it's just the first part of the game.
    The story of Dark Biohazard takes place in a world where the S.T.A.R.S team got obliterated in the Mansion with no survivors. Therefore, the self destruct was never activated (unlike in the cannon) and the Mansion, still full of monsters, is sitting in the woods.

So far you've seen Leon in various Raccoon City locations, including areas from RE2, RE3 and completely new areas such as a police station with a similar, modern feeling to the one seen in 1.5. Other areas are often changed...for example, the bus is a little different now and there seems to have been an accident in the RPD. What with it being on fire and all.

At some point Leon will be able to visit the origional Mansion in his search for answers as to what happened. But it's only a small area of the game. As is everything else you've seen to date. It will be somewhat larger than Resident Evil 2, if all goes to plan.

Comment

Are there going to be anymore characters in Dark Biohazard? or you can't disclose that information just yet?

Comment

I know nothing.

Comment

The site is expiring August 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I know nothing.
            Fair enough.

Originally posted by xblackbirdx View Post
            The site is expiring August 5th.
            What do you mean by "expiring"?

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
              Fair enough.

What do you mean by "expiring"?

It sucks, although I personally believe Dominion will come back with an update sometime within the next five months.

Comment

I think he's teasing us right now, he knows we know about the site expiring and thats when he'll return

Comment

Working...
                X