Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else go back to the classics from time to time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just completed Real Survival mode on Remake.This was my second play through.

my last Real Survival Playthrough was in 2005
    sigpic
    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I'm feeling a run through of Nemesis this weekend. I have completed it so many times - completely on PSX and about 5 times (I think?!) on Gamecube. Must get the rest of the epilogues on the GC.

Question - (I dont think its too off topic?!) what is your favourite costume for Jill in Nemesis?
      Last edited by Biokk; 08-06-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
        Question - (I dont think its too off topic?!) what is your favourite costume for Jill in Nemesis?
        The police cop.

Comment

I'm halfway through Resident Evil: Director's Cut surprisingly . All I gotta say is, Hunters are a bitch...I'm struggling!

Comment

I always make sure to save enough ammo to kill the Hunters from the areas I go through the most. This always works for me.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
              I agree with BLSR1 about the cop costume, although I also like the S.T.A.R.S. and Agent costumes.

Originally posted by MeanBob View Post
              I'm halfway through Resident Evil: Director's Cut surprisingly . All I gotta say is, Hunters are a bitch...I'm struggling!
              The hunters are so much harder in the original than in the remake. They're a bitch in Code: Veronica, too.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                The hunters are so much harder in the original than in the remake. They're a bitch in Code: Veronica, too.
                ...and this is mostly due to the controls.

The original had no 180-degree turn (the DS version allows it, though... if you want it). In the Remake the controls were much improved. So yes, it was easier to deal with them in the remake.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

I played RE1, RE2 and RE3 quite recently when i was on vacation.

I played them on my PSP!

Comment

Working...
                  X