RE 1.5 Images: What does this do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OKei View Post
    Back in the time, I have explained everything about these picts in Bioflames forums
    Last edited by imacwesker; 07-02-2010, 03:33 PM.
    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Nice, thanks you wesker!

Wow My Thread died already XD I'm gonna have to figure something else to talk about before this thread is forgotten.
      Last edited by RPD490; 07-04-2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I just don't want this thread to die yet. XD I gotta keep this alive as much as possible. Plz ppl, Need more info! Please share some with me and others!

Comment

1 - Please don't bump threads. They usually die for a reason.

2 - Most of the 1.5 info available to us is at Bioflames

www.bioflames.net (some older images that aren't on the newer site)

I guess you've likely already seen there, though. But feel free to ask questions about stuff. Just don't demand we give out random info.

Comment

I didn't know there was a .net of bioflames. Is it the same as .com?

EDIT- Oh wait nvm, I've seen this site before. It has the petition to make Capcom release 1.5 to the public. XD
            Last edited by RPD490; 07-05-2010, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it's the first BioFlames. The .com is a newer one. But not all the images got moved over, so...

Comment

I guess doing the petition now would be a waste, I mean you think Capcom would release RE6 in the future and have 1.5 as a bonus. XD

Comment

The main problem nowadays with Bioflames is that some of the information is a little outdated and newer details discovered or figured out over the last couple of years hasn't been put on the site or corrected on the site.

The petition has been finished for several years now (which is why there is no longer a link to sign it). Not many people seem to have noticed that or remember when it was announced the petition was done.
                  Last edited by Alzaire; 07-05-2010, 02:34 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I remembered, I think I tried to sign the petition too, back when I first learned about 1.5 and how I wanted to actually play it. I didn't know it was finished, the petition.

Comment

Sadly I doubt Capcom would even think of going back to anything related to 1.5, outside interviews or questions about the legacy on that game if asked. But you never know.

Comment

I think there are a few reasons why Capcom is not going to release 1.5 in any playable form. Just to give out some possibilities:

- The game was not completely finished and they won't waste time on finishing a previously canned project that was actually redesigned and released.
                        - If they would release it now they would have to admit that it never was too bad to be released in the first place.
                        - They use(d) 1.5 as a "box of ideas" to later implement in other RE games.
                        - They game feels out of place considering there already is a game called Biohazard 2 with the same basic storyline and nearly identical characters/scenarios.
                        - Do we know for sure if Capcom ever kept the development data of their canceled projects?
                        - Maybe those conspiracy theories about people of the Biohazard 2 development team quitting their jobs at Capcom in favor of a different company are true and that's why their work was locked away from the public?

That's all I can think of at the moment.
                        What makes a company cancel their product just weeks before the planned release loosing years of hard work and a huge amount of money in the process to start all over again?

It's just weird, if I am working on something I should know whether my ideas play out nicely and I am going into the right direction with it or not after some first tests and not in the last minutes before shipping it.

Besides, if you read through some gaming magazine previews of 1.5 from back then you'll notice how all of them praised the game. I don't remember a single magazine that commented positive on RE1 and negative on 1.5.

There really couldn't have been anything that wrong with the game that it made it impossible to fix without starting all over again.
                        Last edited by Upaluppa; 07-06-2010, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Well those are true, but like someone said, they should make a demo of it on a future Capcom game and call it, Biohazard 2: Director's Cut or Biohazard 2: The Lost Escape.

Comment

Capcom are never gonna release it. I think it's part of the Japanese mindset. Once something is scrapped and a better version made there is no need for the old one. I honestly don't think Capcom understands why we want the game so badly.

But the beta is out there, and will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine. I'm just glad Alzaire doesn't know where I live...

Comment

It's just annoying!
                              Capcom cares a sh** about what the RE fans want and even nowadays I still can't play a single (old school) RE game without immediately thinking about 1.5 and comparing that RE game with it.

I'll never loose hope that I will get my hands on 1.5 someday.
                              The fact that there are multiple copies out there in the hands of private collectors helps me maintain my sanity for a while (that was a joke, but still...) even tough I fear that somebody's live has to pass before any chance of obtaining it comes up again.

None of the people who have access to a copy feel any need of sharing it unless they'd get into serious financial troubles I guess...

Oh well, just recently the V-Jump build of RE1 popped up in private hands out of nowhere, so maybe the same miracle could happen with 1.5 as well!
                              If only I'll live long enough to see this miracle happening...
                              Last edited by Upaluppa; 07-06-2010, 11:21 AM. Reason: Just remembered the RE1 V-Jump "miracle".

Comment

It almost certainly will. It's too big a game and there are too many copies out there to stop it being gotten at some point. It's just a matter of time and cash, and those are on my side (I'm both rich and immortal, after all).

Time is on my side, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X