No announcement yet.

PS2 CLASSICS TO PS3 : OUTBREAK GAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outbreak Bundle? Yes please, especially for us who weren't able to play it when it was released and now we're stuck with no online play... An X360 version would be nice too.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I still think a "hub" application on PSN/XBLA would be best, to then exploit it with microtransactions to the limit (in a Family Game Night and Game Room-ish way). Let the hub app come with the main cast + a set of scenarios, to then bi-weekly or monthly release new scenarios and characters. (Let the trial be one scenario + half the main cast or something)

Comment

I would welcome the return of Outbreak. I relaly enjoyed Files 1 & 2 even thought they were frustrating at times due to how slow they were to load etc. Always felt they had the potential to be great games if the online play was done right - which I think could be achieved with the PS3. Ideally, I'd love a brand new Outbreak (maybe File 3) which could be foreshadowed with a rerelease of a slightly polished File 1 & 2. Come on Capcom!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          An X360 version would be nice too.
          Absolutely.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
          X