The REAL "Nemesis Report"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL "Nemesis Report"

...is page 081 of the Biohazard 3 Last Escape Official Guidebook - Complete Conquest.

Basically, exactly how the NE-alpha takes control over a host is described in great detail. On top of this, the whole thing about at least one Nemesis-T Type escaping confinement is also from this very page. The Chinese guidebook merely copied information directly from this guide and added their own fanon taken from the US version of the game (such as the "NE-T virus", which does not exist at all in the Biohazard/Resident Evil series).

Here.

I need a full translation. Anyone up for it? Until then, here's two very very very rough basic translations using software:

Originally posted by Google Translate
    "Mansion incident" with valuable verification of the data obtained in combat, the umbrella biological weapons research team, T-BOW made for most of the virus, as it provides "goods" and low enough to get led to the realization that not only possess the intellect.

Even the tyrant and the body was considered the ultimate completion, the instruction to perform satisfactorily for 11 could result, each branch of the research team to explore the possibility of a different approach to improve their intelligence possibly be. Is suggested that one of the answers, the research had been continued from the previous report to the European headquarters support, and new creatures to make different kinds of parasites Ku drew while strengthening the capacity of BOW, Con choosing a unique role to keep under its complete control brains speak was more diabolical biological modification of Soshi. Then there was developed, parasites "NE-type α"
    - The one known as Nemesis. They are transplanted into the spinal cord and biological weapons at the cellular level, the body Ding - pulling in cell growth and virus to form its own brain around the medulla. Frontal lobe of the host to destroy the central nervous system and eroded at the same time landing in the altered brain neural circuits to work with self-Su Bae, a brain function. Nemesis and thus take charge of the case I think you grow into the host, and to control completely as my body.

The experiments were transplanted into the body of the latest models these tyrant "Nemesis-T type" of the reports have been made interesting. Nemesis budding culture of ego in the process, it was a known case of breakout from the facility with fellow hoes. It is proved that the dramatically improved physical intelligence tests, BOW also suggests that the risk could be a new intellectual life Hirugaesu revolted against humanity. At that time, humanity will survive power?
    Originally posted by Infoseek Translation
    Most of B.O.W. where the biological weapon study team of the umbrella was made with "European-style building case" using T- virus by the inspection of provided valuable actual fighting data came to recognize the fact that only low intelligence could have so that "product" could not be just enough.

For these 11 results that were not able to even execute an order even in tyrants regarded as an ultimate completion body, the study team of each branch office will grope for possibility of the intelligence improvement by different approach in each. What was shown as one of the answers was able to always continue a study at a European branch office of the main office direct control; was the living body remodeling method that was original and was more devilish that it was said put it under the control of it in the brain をち perfection, and to do Kon 卜 roll while strengthening ability カ of B.O.W. by letting a new creature of the another kind be parasitic at all. What was developed in that way an infestant "NE-α type"
    -It is one designation Nemesis. When these are ported at a cell level by the spinal cord of the biological weapon, I take in the internal 丁 - virus cell and multiply it and form an original brain in the vicinity of the hindbrain. I erode in the central nerve at the same time and destroy the frontal lobe of the host and change a neural circuit to link the brain of staying brain function をす ベ て self. Nemesis controls 成 りかわつて thought to a host in this way and completely controls the body as my thing.

In addition, about the experiment body "Nemesis - Model T" that these were transfused into the latest tyrant, an interesting report is accomplished. Self sprouts by a culture process of Nemesis, and it is the example that planned escape with a friend from an institution. It shows that the intelligence of the experiment body improved drastically and suggests the new intellectual living entity that B.O.W. revolts against the human and the danger that it can be. Is the human the mosquito which may survive then?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Very interesting stuff. The Wesker Report images regarding the Nemesis project hinted at a spinal insertion, but this sort of confirms it now. Injected directly into the CSF thus totally by-passing the blood/brain barrier from the start. Then as the parasite (and it's tentacles) grow, since the CSF flows along the cranial and spinal nerve roots which flows into the lymphatic channels, this could explain the peculiar arrangement of the surface breaking tentacles and their approximation to where lymph nodes would normally reside.

Comment

Resident Evil 3 being my fave in the series, partly because of the Nemesis, I've always been fascinated about where and how the Nemesis was created. Back then of course before I had the internet, the best I could find out was that it came from a European branch of Umbrella.

I also always wondered about this so-called "NE-T Virus" because it had never been mentioned in any of the games, I felt right away that I was out of the loop when I heard about it, but I'm glad to finally know it was just made up to being with. Still, one thing is left to know, where did the NE-Alpha parasite come from? Or did they just create it there at that European Umbrella branch?

Allot of people have said this to me over the years that the Umbrella factory that Claire raids in the opening of CODE: Veronica is the same place where they made the Nemesis Tyrants, can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
        Resident Evil 3 being my fave in the series, partly because of the Nemesis, I've always been fascinated about where and how the Nemesis was created. Back then of course before I had the internet, the best I could find out was that it came from a European branch of Umbrella.

I also always wondered about this so-called "NE-T Virus" because it had never been mentioned in any of the games, I felt right away that I was out of the loop when I heard about it, but I'm glad to finally know it was just made up to being with. Still, one thing is left to know, where did the NE-Alpha parasite come from? Or did they just create it there at that European Umbrella branch?

Allot of people have said this to me over the years that the Umbrella factory that Claire raids in the opening of CODE: Veronica is the same place where they made the Nemesis Tyrants, can anyone confirm this?
        It was developed by the Sixth Research Facility, one of the secret annexed facilities under the secret France branch of Umbrella, directly controlled by Umbrella HQ (which is the Paris branch). How the NE-Alpha was created is stated in Wesker's Report, though its very vague. It was developed through genetic modification, so its assumed that there was an original basis for it.

As for the facility Claire raids, that's Umbrella HQ (Paris Research Facility), she doesn't infiltrate the same facility Nemesis is developed.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          It was developed by the Sixth Research Facility, one of the secret annexed facilities under the secret France branch of Umbrella, directly controlled by Umbrella HQ (which is the Paris branch). How the NE-Alpha was created is stated in Wesker's Report, though its very vague. It was developed through genetic modification, so its assumed that there was an original basis for it.

As for the facility Claire raids, that's Umbrella HQ (Paris Research Facility), she doesn't infiltrate the same facility Nemesis is developed.
          Hey...I kind of forgot. Where was the Paris lab mentioned as being the Umbrella HQ? I thought it might have been Dead Aim, but it does not seem so.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
            Hey...I kind of forgot. Where was the Paris lab mentioned as being the Umbrella HQ? I thought it might have been Dead Aim, but it does not seem so.
            A lot of C:V prologues use "Paris Research Facility" or "Umbrella HQ" interchangeably, most official ones usually just state "laboratory". Since Umbrella HQ is the one mentioned in Chris's Diary (Claire's only lead on his possible whereabouts) then it makes sense.

Originally posted by Archives
            Claire went undercover into a Paris research laboratory
            In Darkside Chronicles, this is rephrased.

Originally posted by DC
            Claire continued her search for her brother Chris. When she heard that he had penetrated into the center of Umbrella’s organization, she headed immediately for Europe. Claire went undercover into Umbrella’s Paris research laboratory.
            RE5 also says Paris laboratory

Originally posted by RE5 Timeline
            Claire infiltrates the Paris laboratory, only to be captured and imprisoned on Rockfort Island.
            RE5's promotional material says Umbrella Paris HQ (so essentially, the lab and the HQ are in the same complex at the very least)

Originally posted by History of Resident Evil
            In her search, she is captured for trespassing in the Umbrella Paris HQ, and sent to an isolated prison on a desolate South Atlantic island.
            Dead Aim's demo movie shows that the t+G-virus was developed/stored in B2F of the Paris facility. Claire only goes through the upper levels (or got spotted in the underground levels and chased around). And on that, the building Claire infiltrates is actually CyberDyne. lolz. But they changed it into a different building in Degeneration.

I remember we actually researched this particular point quite thoroughly. I'll have to dig all that up again.

Comment

But they changed it into a different building in Degeneration.
              Wait, when did they show, or even mention, the Paris lab in Degeneration?

Comment

RE5's promotional material says Umbrella Paris HQ (so essentially, the lab and the HQ are in the same complex at the very least)
                So this is the only mention of it as the HQ? Who wrote it and who published it?

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Wait, when did they show, or even mention, the Paris lab in Degeneration?
                  The Eiffel Tower is in the background of the scene with the British reporter at the very beginning of Degeneration. In the script, it's addressed as the Paris Research Facility.

So this is the only mention of it as the HQ? Who wrote it and who published it?
                  No, but its the only one I can find in my folder right now. I need to give it a thorough going over. Its an accumulation of over 5 years worth of stuff. As for that particular source, I'm not sure who wrote or published it, other than that its from Resident Evil 5 promo material.

Also, Dead Aim does reference them as the same thing.

Our principal suspect is Morpheus D. Duvall, a former member of the R&D department at headquarters.
                  アンブレラ開発研究所パリ支部
                  Umbrella R&D Facility Paris Branch

元アンブレラ社研究開発部所属
                  Formerly belonging to Umbrella Corporation R&D Department

Also, in the Dismissal Notice, the Umbrella Personnel Division, being a section of HQ, refers to "the R&D department".

Upon investigation into the accident that occured in Raccoon City on May 11, 1998, we have determined that your section of the R&D department is responsible for a "serious mistake".
                  Last edited by News Bot; 07-16-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Also, Dead Aim does reference them as the same thing.

アンブレラ開発研究所パリ支部
                    Umbrella R&D Facility Paris Branch

元アンブレラ社研究開発部所属
                    Formerly belonging to Umbrella Corporation R&D Department
                    Ah, here's the source. So the official website states them as being the same, taking the two other in-game files into account. It's just weird that the files themselves don't make the connection...I think "Emergency FAX from Paris Branch" points more against it.

Also, in the Dismissal Notice, the Umbrella Personnel Division, being a section of HQ, refers to "the R&D department".
                    Could you elaborate on the significance of this?

OT: Boy, I would have loved this for a game. Imagine a giant French castle and village in a winter setting.
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Could you elaborate on the significance of this?
                      Its not really that significant, just notable. The way the file is worded makes it sound as though its referring to itself internally, being a part of Umbrella HQ. There are countless R&D departments, all over the world in several facilities, but the Personnel Division uses "the" still and there's the link to HQ, and we already have the "Paris Research and Development Laboratory" or however you choose to interpret it, which is pretty much another term for Paris Research Facility.

On that note, the official site's scenario section is actually really interesting. It hints at Morpheus's sex-change, I believe.

Comment

Its not really that significant, just notable. The way the file is worded makes it sound as though its referring to itself internally, being a part of Umbrella HQ. There are countless R&D departments, all over the world in several facilities, but the Personnel Division uses "the" still and there's the link to HQ, and we already have the "Paris Research and Development Laboratory" or however you choose to interpret it, which is pretty much another term for Paris Research Facility.
                        I've checked it and the original Japanese file is worded like this:

The investigation into the accident that occurred in Raccoon City on May 11, 1998, resulted in determining this severe mistake in the development department you supervised.
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Actually, on that note about the "severe mistake":

アンブレラ幹部養成所において汚染物質の流出事故発生
                          May 1997 - Containment spill occurs in the Umbrella Management Training Facility.
                          I'm not sure if the 1997 date is a mistake or not, but the entry is apparently VERY vague. Oddly enough, the "clone" of Marcus shows up exactly a year later. Just thought there might be a connection, as I remember the "severe mistake" being mentioned as an improperly stored sample sent to Arklay by Morpheus' department.

Comment

Actually, on that note about the "severe mistake":
                            News Bot, please, please, please get used to always sourcing things you post. It is so arduous to look up the sources ourselves each time.

It says "An accidental pollutant outbreak occurs in the Umbrella Management Training Facility." So no way to say if it was the t-Virus or not. Though if it was meant to be, I'm leaning towards a mistake in the date. Again, knowing the source would help.

I'm not sure if the 1997 date is a mistake or not, but the entry is apparently VERY vague. Oddly enough, the "clone" of Marcus shows up exactly a year later. Just thought there might be a connection, as I remember the "severe mistake" being mentioned as an improperly stored sample sent to Arklay by Morpheus' department.
                            I think we never really knew how Marcus caused the outbreak, just that the Arklay Research Facility somehow had its water polluted with the t-Virus or something.

In any case, the Japanese Dismissal Notice seems to me like the R&D Division at the headquarters has several higher-up employees that oversee external development teams, with Morpheus supervising the Arklay Research Facility. Who knows?

Also, a small correction: アンブレラ開発研究所パリ支部 means "Umbrella Development Laboratory Paris Branch" (kenkyujo literally means "research place", but it is often localized as "laboratory" or, much less commonly, "research facility").

So no, we still have no confirmation of the Paris lab being the Umbrella HQ, leaving its actual location in Europe a mystery (according to Kobayashi, the original version of RE4 was set in the HQ, though).
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-17-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Oh sorry about that, forgot to say haha. Its from the "Inside of Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles" timeline.

Comment

Working...
                              X