No announcement yet.

Biohazard 2 Beta 2 Unlocked Debug Menu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, speaking of that, someone people have recently been trying to trade/sell a shitty demo hack as a supposed prototype build. Just a general heads up.
    I, too, have been approached about this "beta". There seems to be a pretty nasty "black market", currently in effect. It's not fun when some random person shoots ya a PM asking if you want to repurchase *prototype* that you already own(ed).

Needless to say, taking the events that have unfolded in the past year or so into account, I don't trust anyone at THIA, anymore, especially any given member the Staff...
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I suddenly feel sad. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
        I, too, have been approached about this "beta". There seems to be a pretty nasty "black market", currently in effect. It's not fun when some random person shoots ya a PM asking if you want to repurchase *prototype* that you already own(ed).
        We've been approached by a multitude of those over the years. Some of the things they've requested in return were pretty hilarious. (Best are those who genuinly don't know for sure whether what they have is a hack or not, to then start get all pissy at us when we kindly inform them of what it is they REALLY have.)

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
        Needless to say, taking the events that have unfolded in the past year or so into account, I don't trust anyone at THIA, anymore, especially any given member the Staff...
        That's pretty much how most feel at the moment, I believe. Especially over certain events, discoveries and chats with various people about who got what and from where. Seems like backstabbers come in a multitude of flavors these days. Pretty sure some restructuring will happen in the future - mainly for better and more controlled (traceable) handling of sensitive material.

Comment

How I long for the old days, when friends were friends.

Comment

The longer the net exists, the more drama there is. On the plus side, the older I get the choosier I become in those I give a rat's ass about, so I'm relatively immune to the fallout from this kinda crap.

Comment

So, what's the general consensus on beta 1, BTW? I've heard it's a fake, but then again, you guys are mentioning it as if it was real, so... enlighten me?

Comment

"Beta 1" existed as a version, as there are press videos of it. But the only beta 1 copy that surfaced many years ago at an old website was proven fake and the person who made the images eventually admitted to it. There's no indication a real beta 1 copy is out there at this point.
                sigpic

Comment

^Agreed!

It sucks cuz this stuff never ends.
                  Last edited by MeanBob; 04-11-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I wonder what the fuss is about those betas anyway. People are obsessed.

Perhaps the rarity adds to the obsession or the general interest. By all means, I love RE and am an old timer fan but all of this beta material is being treated like boxes of unlimited gold.
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

YouTube video:

Last edited by kevstah2004; 04-12-2011, 03:12 PM.
                      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Beta 1? Wow! Thanks for the link!

Do you have a link to the IGN page these were apparently downloaded from (says so in the descrition)? What?! You have to pay IGN to get those videos!

What's PSMOnline? Is that, Plastation Museum by any chance?
                        Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2011, 03:21 PM.

Comment

IGN, PSMONLINE, PSXPOWER and Ultra Game Players are all one of the same.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, I see.

I can't believe you have to pay IGN for the videos... I'm thinking about it lol...
                            Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Those are probably not "beta 1". The original footage of beta 1 did not have all that debug stuff on screen and showed different stuff. My guess is that's a version of beta 2 with Claire and full debug open.
                              sigpic

Comment

UGP trailers don't have debug.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X