DSC Audio Files Transcribed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSC Audio Files Transcribed

I didn't see any thread with this, so below follows the transcription of the audio files from Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.

Phone Call from Annette to Sherry 1
    Video (at 0:00)

Man - Raccoon East Elementary.
    Anette - Hello, I'm Anette Birkin.
    Man - Oh, Sherry's mother. What can I do for you?
    Anette - I'd like to speak with my daughter right away.
    Man - She's in class right now...
    Anette - It's an emergency!
    Man - O-OK. I'll get her right away.
    Sherry - Mom?
    Anette - Sherry, honey! I have something very important to tell you so I want you to listen very carefully. You need to do exactly as I say, OK?
    Sherry - OK...
    Anette - I need you to leave school and go home right away. Tell your teacher it's got to do with mommy's job and that you have to leave right away. Can you be home in 30 minutes?
    Sherry - I suppose... But, why? Did something happen?
    Anette - We don't have time for questions honey. I'll explain everything to you at home. Now, please just trust me and do as I say.
    Sherry - ...OK.
    Anette - I'll call you when you get home. Now hurry!

Phone Call from Annette to Sherry 2
    Video (at 0:55)

Sherry - Mom?
    Anette - Oh good, you made it home.
    Sherry - Mom, what's wrong?
    Anette - Listen carefully honey.
    Sherry - Alright...
    Anette - In a little while... maybe about an hour or so, people in the city are going to start to panic. There will be a lot of fires and people will start fighting. There's been an accident, so people will be confused. But don't worry, you're going to be OK. I'm going to tell you a safe place to go and I need you to go there, OK?
    Sherry - Mom, wait! What's going to happen? Where are you? And, and... What about my friends at school!?
    Anette - We don't have time, I'll explain everything later, sweetie. Look, our house won't be safe anymore so here is what I need you to do. There's a white jewelry box on the dresser in mommy's bedroom. I want you to take the necklace with you. Then leave the house and go to the police station. You should be able to take Flower Road, but if it's too dangerous, I want you to take the back way.
    Sherry - Dangerous...?
    Anette - There will be a lot of confused people in town and some of them may be angry. Sherry, this is very important. Stay away from everyone. Even if you see your friends or your teachers on the way, don't get close to them, alright? Sherry?
    Sherry - ... OK... I won't get close to anyone...
    Anette - That's a good girl. Once you get inside the police station you'll be safe. That's where I'll meet you. Sherry, you can do it. Trust me.
    Sherry - OK... Please hurry mommy. I don't want to be by myself.....
    Anette - Of course, sweetie. Now, go.
    Sherry - Mommy! Where is Dadd--

Phone Call from Sherry to Annette
    Video (at 2:30)

- Please... Pick up the phone...! Mom!?
    - Sherry, I'm sorry. I'm running a little late.
    - There's no one at the police station! Where is everyone? What is going on!?
    - Are you OK? You're not hurt, are you?
    - On the way here, it was really strange! Everything was a mess, but there were no people around. Where is everyone? What's going on, mommy!?
    - Sherry, just calm down and listen to me, OK? Something terrible is happening. The reason the city is like this has to do with mommy's job. But it wasn't my fault. It wasn't anyone's fault. There was an accident... yes, a really big accident. But don't be scared honey, if you stay in the Police Station, you'll be safe. Mommy's going to keep you safe. That, I promise you.
    - ... Where's Daddy? Is he with you at the lab? Is he OK? He hasn't called and he didn't come home last night either. Are you there?
    - ... I'm sure Daddy is already in a safe place. We'll be able to meet him when everything calms down.
    - You promise?
    - I promise. Just trust me, sweetie.
    - OK, I trust you... I just wanted to hear his...
    [Some kind of growl is heard]
    - M-Mommy?
    - What's wrong??
    - I heard something... A strange sound, like... a monster growling...!
    - Oh my god, already? ... Sherry, where are you exactly!?
    - What do you mean?
    - Which phone are you calling from!?
    - Uh... Umm, it looks like the front desk... There's a big statue of a woman.
    - Listen to me. Go up to the 2nd floor and find a place to hide, there should be a room with heavy doors. Get inside that room, hide and then stay very quiet.
    - OK... What about you mommy?
    - I'm going there too. Do not get near anyone until I get there. Even if someone comes in that room, just keep hiding and stay very quiet. Don't talk to anyone, OK?
    - Mom.... Hurry.
    - I will honey, I promise. I love you.

Alexia's Song
    Video (at 1:08)

There was a friendly, but naive King
    who wed a very nasty Queen.
    The King was loved, but
    the Queen was feared.

Till one day strolling in his court,
    an arrow pierced the kind King's heart.
    He lost his life and
    his lady love.

Music Box
    Video (at 1:44)

Alfred and Alexia 1
    Video (at 2:50)

Alexia - Ready, dear brother?
    Alfred - Dear Tanya, congratulations on your 13th birthday. I wanted to invite you to the estate to celebrate this joyous occasion, but I know that you are unable to attend. So at least allow me the honor of sending you my heartfelt felicitations. You understand Alexia well. You understood the sorrow of a lonely girl. You too were exceptional. Perhaps even rivaling Alexia. That's right, without you, Alexia's experiments may not have been as successful as they were. So I am grateful for being able to celebrate your birthday like this. Tanya, if you would be so kind as to do me a favor... well, for Alexia actually. Could you please sing that song again. That soothing lullaby. I'm sure that it will bring back fond memories for her. Isn't that right, Alexia?

Alfred and Alexia 2
    Video (at 3:59)

Alfred - Alexia... It's your turn now.
    Alexia - Tanya, it's been 15 years now. 15 years since you looked so curiously at me. You would stare into my eyes, even as I closed the door. I am sure you were afraid of me. Uneasiness comes to everyone before they sleep. The feeling of your future suddenly washed over by white light. The same is true for me. I wanted you to feel what I have felt and taste what I have tasted. The same IQ, the same age, the same physical makeup, the same blood type. I searched the world over and when I found you, my experiment became more definitive. The changes human cells undergo during cryogenic sleep... The kind of brain waves a person who has been frozen in time gives off... These data variances are a reference for comparison for my research. Tanya, thank you. Because of you, I have learned so much. So, it is with thanks that we celebrate. It's your 13th birthday for the 15th time! Happy birthday eternal thirteen.

Communication from Krauser 1
    Video (at 0:09)

Woman - This is CQ1 to two-zero. Please provide your code name and location.
    Man - This is two-zero, Silverdax. My location is 52-10-12-09.
    Woman - Code name confirmed. Idon't believe we've met before, Jack. I'm Ingrid Hannah. I'll be your support for this mission. It's nice to make your acquaintance.
    Krauser - Are you sure it's OK to be using our names?
    Ingrid - Yes, but just until it's time for the operation to begin. You can also use your cell phone until you arrive in town. When you meet up with Leon, he'll give you a wireless headset.
    Krauser- We're going to pick up the car. If we follow this road south, it'll take us about 40 minutes.
    Ingrid - How much do you know about Leon?
    Krauser - I read his file. And according to that, he witnessed the Raccoon City outbreak.
    Ingrid - Yes, he's a survivor, and his skills are first class. You two should get along well.
    Krauser - You never can tell. But as long as he does his jog right, I won't complain. If your people recommend him, I trust him. (Do you drive long distance?)
    Man - It's your money, mi amigo! Get in!
    Krauser - I need to get to the south side.
    Man - I can take you there for 80.
    Krauser - I'll give you 50.
    Man - OK, OK.
    Krauser - I brought plenty of money and ammo with me. Here, they seem to work better than talking.
    Ingrid - Give my thanks to the US Military.
    Krauser - Sure thing. It's nice having them as a sponsor.

Communication from Krauser 2
    Video (at 1:32)

Krauser - This is Silverdax to CQ1.
    Ingrid - I'm running 10 minutes late.
    Krauser - What's going on? There's a roadblock up ahead. I'm about 3 miles from the rendezvous point.
    Ingrid - It's on the news. There's some kind of riot. It looks like the local military has been mobilized.
    Krauser - A riot? It's more than that. They're opening fire on people.
    Ingrid - This makes the situation a little more problematic.
    Krauser - Do I have permission to return fire?
    Ingrid - Negative. Until you get to the rendezvous point, we can't risk getting involving the military or police. If you can't use the main roads, you'll have to take a detour through the mountains.
    Krauser - This is one lousy tour. No way! There's a river up ahead. How the hell am I supposed to get across? ... Wait, wait, what's that...? A freight train?
    Ingrid - A train... That line goes right past the rendezvous point.
    Krauser - I hope they don't mind that I don't have a ticket.
    Ingrid - Be careful. Your ETA is going to be about 20 minutes later than scheduled. I'll inform Leon.
    Krauser - Roger that.

Communication from Krauser 3
    Video (at 2:35)

Krauser - I can see the town. I'm almost there.
    Ingrid - The checkpoints are located mainly along the border. You should be fine.
    Krauser - So where's this Leon guy?
    Ingrid - He arrived at the scheduled time. The rendezvous point is the same.
    Krauser - Did he fly in?
    Ingrid - Yes. He was on a tour chartered Cessna, but it got shot down. It crash-landed in the wetlands, and he made his way on foot from there. He may have hitched a ride on the way though.
    Krauser - Uncle Sam must really like him.
    Ingrid - Don't you both work for the same people?
    Krauser - I don't know about Leon, but my loyalties lie not with any one given organization. At the end of the day, all they want is results. And that's what I provide. For the right price.
    Ingrid - So you're a gun for hire.
    Krauser - Hmph, you got a problem with that? Look, I don't care what people think of me. I get the job done and then I'm gone. And if we work together again some day, then so be it.
    Ingrid - Without yours and Leon's remarkable abilities, this mission could not succeed. That I can say for sure. You were both chosen because you're not it for publicity or pay-offs.
    Krauser - You give people more credit than they deserve. Regardless, I don't intend to fail. So just sit back and leave the man's work to me. Looks like we're arriving at he station. I'd better get out.
    Ingrid - Time to begin your mission. I'm going to jam this channel, so you'll be on your own from here on out. Be careful.
    Krauser- Alright, see you around.

Manuela's Song
    Video (at 2:06)

Sleep, my love, as the trees above protect you from the dark.
    A great river will watch you as you dream until dawn.

Sleep my love, close your eyes...
    and when you´ve awaken, a new day will bring to you a brand new world...
    Last edited by Davi Redfield; 07-17-2010, 01:51 PM.

The phone calls between Sherry and Annette are pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
    X