Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

72 year old man plays Resident Evil 4 like a badass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 year old man plays Resident Evil 4 like a badass!

72 year old man plays Resident Evil 4 like a pro!

72-year-old Japanese announcer/actor Shiro Suzuki has a hobby that is unusual for his age group. He likes to play video games. He loves the Resident Evil (Biohazard) series of games, and is quite proud of his mad gaming skillz.

He got a very high score on Resident Evil 4 that is apparently almost doubled the required point total to be considered a “pro”:

Video
    YouTube video:

Last edited by Pikminister; 08-01-2010, 03:11 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

...so that's what my future holds.

Sweet.

Comment

I'll prolly end up lazy if i reach my 70's lol. Though I hope I retain still being pro-active in my future haha.

Comment

That'll be me, except I'll be playing Starcraft... 10?

Comment

Yup thats definatley me in 50 years. Gaming will be bad ass then as well.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'll still be playing some video games myself when I get to his age.

Comment

We'll probably all still be playing RE4 when we're 72 because Capcom still won't have worked out how to top it.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
                We'll probably all still be playing RE4 when we're 72 because Capcom still won't have worked out how to top it.
                I might still own the game, doesn't mean I'll ever have to play it again.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
                  Change Re4 to Remake and I agree with you.

Comment

I'd like to see him do the same with some 8-bit game with a pre-historic locking up joystick then it might of been an archivement but seriously re4 wii edition is easy as piss.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

omg thats to die for hahah

Comment

My parents weren't gamers but the old people in my family around that age group play mostly PC games, they've had consoles since I think the late 70s. I remember seeing alot of ancient handheld games from that era when visiting. I don't think it's that rare for 70+ year olds to play videogames anymore. Also, games have existed since forever before they became "video" games ya know!

Comment

Working...
                        X