• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why aren't the Survivor units on this?
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Or the Survivor trial edition! While it hasn't sold for $500+, it's ten times cooler than a sealed RE1 longbox!

Then again, the list is missing nine other discs.
      Last edited by Anders; 08-24-2010, 05:03 PM.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

that link is making me feel dumb for not buying those moby dicks figurines

Comment

Yeah. I saw them for sale when I was broke. Shame.

On the other hand, though, I can get biohzard flavoured mints! http://www.neatoshop.com/product/Res...Outbreak-Mints

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Yeah. I saw them for sale when I was broke. Shame.

On the other hand, though, I can get biohzard flavoured mints! http://www.neatoshop.com/product/Res...Outbreak-Mints
            I was told by the girl at Hot Topic (which sells those mints) that they taste of death. The tin is fairly cool, but not enough for me to actually buy it. Meh.

I would love to have that replica of the Ashford music box. I remember seeing this on a site a long time ago...There is so little good Ashford memorabilia out there.

|AA|
            sigpic

Comment

DAMN! Man If I had those items on that list.... I would sell them all and buy my first car!. Nah I dont think I could bring my self to sell some of those items. I would keep one of the airsoft guns and probably one of the Keys

Comment

No offence to fellow RE collectors, but those keys look really cheap -_-, I would much rather the guns ohh yeah! But that's just me.

Comment

I have some of the stuff on the list. But it is missing some rare resident evil discs. With the mansion keys, i have them also! They are beautiful and I had to pay a lot for it. I paid 377 euros, cheapest ive ever seen em. He's dead on with the auctions that ended tho. But it seems like the author also got the info on how the came about from the same source(auction on ebay germany). I do admit it, they are pretty cheap quality(keys) but they are trhe best thing in my collection. I should ask the seller to change it to top 20! I know of some merchandise that deserve to be on it

Comment

Working...
                  X