RE3 Trophy List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE3 Trophy List

I was bored at work and decided to make a trophy list for Resident Evil 3. Hopefully it might amuse or inspire someone to play it again and we can lament the missed opportunity of not re-releasing PS1 games with trophy support...
    If anyone has some good (or funny) ideas or if you think any of the numbers need adjusting, post here and I'll edit the list.

'Platinum Trophy' - collect all other trophies.

'Meat the Nemesis' (bronze) - Knockout the Nemesis the first time you encounter it (no bonus weapons allowed).

'Go Time' (bronze) - Find and install all the items needed to start the train.

'Pissed & Poisoned' (bronze) - Defeat the Nemesis outside the Clock Tower.

'Chicks Dig My Accent' (bronze) - Create the Vaccine and give it to Jill.

'Shove It!!!' (bronze) - Push the Nemesis off the bridge.

'Let off some Steam' (bronze) - Defeat the Nemesis in the Steam Room.

'Terrorist Negotiation' (bronze) - Find the Rocket Launcher and use it to shoot down Nicholai's Helicopter.

'Escape' (silver) - Complete the main game.

'Last Escape' (gold) - Complete the main game on hard, with an S rank.

'Master Chef' (bronze) - Create every type of ammo, including the enhanced versions.

'Health Hoarder' (bronze) - Store 10 First Aid Sprays in the item box.

'Herb Dealer' (bronze) - Create and carry 6 slots of Mixed Herb (green/red/blue).

'Head Popper' (bronze) - Explode 50 zombie heads in a single playthrough.

'Float Like a Butterfly' (bronze) - Perform 3 Dodge moves within 3 seconds.

'Sting Like a Bee' (bronze) - Kill 50 zombies in a single playthrough, using only a knife.

'Suicide Bomber' (bronze) - Kill 4 zombies with one mine fired from the Mine Thrower.

'Clusterfucked' (bronze) - Kill 10 zombies with one exploding barrel.

'Eagle' (bronze) - Make the Eagle Handgun.

'M37' (bronze) - Make the M37 Shotgun.

'Run Jill, Run!' (bronze) - Run away from the Nemesis at every given opportunity.

'Dominatrix' (gold) - Knockout the Nemesis 8 times in a single playthrough and collect all the Special Boxes (no bonus weapons allowed).

'A Lonely Death' (bronze) - Investigate inside the truck where Dario hides.

'Eaten Alive' (bronze) - Be swallowed whole by a Hunter.

'Fashion Frenzy' (bronze) - Try on all the Alternate outfits.

'Diary of the Dead' (silver) - Collect all the files and notes in the game, then open Jill's Diary.

'Total Reveal' (gold) - Unlock all 8 Character Epilogues.

'Survivor' (bronze) - Survive Operation Mad Jackal with any Mercenaries Character.

'Heroes Never Die' (bronze) - Survive Operation Mad Jackal with all 3 Mercenaries Characters.

'Humanitarian' (silver) - Survive Operation Mad Jackal and rescue 3 people.

'One Mad Jackal' (gold) - Survive Operation Mad Jackal and rescue 5 people.

'Sold Out' (silver) - Buy all of the items in the Mercenaries Shop.

'Death or Glory' (silver) - Complete the main game without saving, using only a single purchased bonus weapon and kill every single creature in the game.

'Speed Kills' (silver) - Complete the main game in less than 90 minutes.
    Last edited by Skunky; 09-05-2010, 08:25 PM.

Man great list, you are so right this is a total missed opportunity. How hard can it be to add a trophy system? I would definatley buy the Ps1 RE titles if they added trophy support. Any excuse to replay those games.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
      Man great list, you are so right this is a total missed opportunity. How hard can it be to add a trophy system? I would definatley buy the Ps1 RE titles if they added trophy support. Any excuse to replay those games.
      they'd have to rewrite the code to do it, in which sometimes it isn't worth doing. if that was the case, then games like DMC4 and MGS4 would already have them.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
        they'd have to rewrite the code to do it, in which sometimes it isn't worth doing. if that was the case, then games like DMC4 and MGS4 would already have them.
        Yeah still if they wanted to charge a little more money for the time and effort I'd be happy to pay up to £15 each for Re1,2,3 with trophies.

Comment

Wow. Great list, Skunky.

The Dario one was hilarious, btw. I'm still wondering how that actually took place.
          Last edited by Wesker_101; 09-02-2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
            Yeah still if they wanted to charge a little more money for the time and effort I'd be happy to pay up to £15 each for Re1,2,3 with trophies.
            not for that price i wouldn't. they're so old, they're even worth 15 all together.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
              I dunno, I remember Naughty Dog stating if a game already has a tracking system of stats a trophy patch should take a two man dev team two-three days. I know MGS4 has stat tracking for the animal ranks, I've not played DMC4.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I hate trophies and achievements. They totally take you out of the moment when a stupid notification icon shows up on screen. If the notification didn't show up, it would be cool to have the challenges.

Either way, nice list of challenges for RE3. I may try to kill 50 zombies with the knife.

Comment

Oh I made one some time ago too, but yours has better names

The Fullfilment of her Escape: Complete the Game
                  A Last Chopper: Get the A ending (Carlos and Jill)
                  Familiar Faces: Get the B ending (Carlos, Jill and Barry)
                  You've been a naughty boy: Knock down Nemesis all the times he appear during the game
                  Run Jill, Run: Run away from Nemesis everytime he appears during the game
                  A Risky Choice: Get all the Nemesis weapons suitcases
                  STARS Giver: Defeat Nemesis everytime he appears during the game
                  Miniskirt Zombie-Slayer: Kill "X" Number o Zombies
                  Bug Crusher: Kill "X" number of Brain Suckers/Drain Deimos
                  Web Destroyer: Kill "X" number of Spiders
                  Hunter Hunted: Kill "X" number of Hunters
                  Pet Shop Girl: Kill "X" number of animal-based creatures(Cerberus, Crows and Serpents)
                  Backstabbed: Stab a zombie from the behind
                  Tactical Battlefield: Use all the enviromental weapons
                  Vaccine Rush: Finish Carlos mission in less than "X" minutes
                  No Poison Signs: Finsih the game without getting poisoned once
                  Deja Vu: Meet Carlos for the first time in every posible way
                  The Master of the Unlocking: Open every "openable" door in the game
                  Meticulous Escapist: Check atleast "X" objetcs in the game
                  Natural Healer: Mix "X" herbs during the game
                  Raccoon Historical Society: Get all the archives
                  Fireworks Time: Make "X" number of upgraded ammo
                  A Perfect Escape: Finish the game with a perfect score
                  Last edited by ValentineLover; 09-03-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Ideas

I got a couple names for tropies I wish I could use for RE1.

Jill of the Trade: Complete the game as Jill Valentine
                    Just a Fleshwound: Beat the game on DANGER health
                    Chris My Ass: Complete the game as Chris Redfield
                    Barry Scary: Complete the game with Barry still alive.
                    Chambers of Secrets: Play through Rebecca Chambers sections without being bit.
                    I'm a S.T.A.R...S.: Complete the game with the true ending.

and I don't have any others written down.

Comment

Been playing the Remake lately, and I have a few that I think would be great (although I'm sure that the game would never be ported to PS3 or 360)...

ANTIVENOM (Silver) - Drive Yawn out of the attic.
                      CAGED SHARK (Bronze) - Collect the gallery key without electrocuting the giant Neptune.
                      EXTERMINATOR (Gold) - Eliminate every enemy in the game.
                      SCAVENGER (Silver) - Collect every item in the game (entire map is green).
                      SURVIVOR EXPERT (Gold) - Beat the game without saving.
                      I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED (Gold) - Beat the game without ever using a healing item (no herb boxes allowed, either).
                      SMALL ARMS FIRE (Gold) - Beat the game using only the handgun (bonus handgun can also be used; no defense items allowed).

Four more trophies/achievements would be awarded for beating Invisible Enemy and Realism modes as both Chris and Jill (we all know Chris is harder).

I love how games have trophies/achievements now. It makes really good games even better by adding some more challenges. I'd love it if the old RE games had them, or a lot of old games, for that matter.

I wonder if any old RE games will ever be ported to PS3 or 360... hell, I'd even buy RE4 again if it had even slight graphical improvements...
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I think it's more of a challenge to get the mask without shooting a single shot. And not getting bitten by Yawn while you're at it.

CAGED SHARK (Bronze) - Collect the gallery key without electrocuting the giant Neptune.

Shooting at him from on top the platform it's actually an easier way to kill him.

Whoa.... Don't you need the Grenade Launcher trick with this one?. Killing all the zombies, Hunters, crows, snakes, spiders, zombie dogs, Bosses etc. should take a lot of ammo. And does Lisa Trevor count? She only gets destroyed when the Mansion explodes. And Spoiler:

I think this one should work only with generic enemies?
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post

I think it's more of a challenge to get the mask without shooting a single shot. And not getting bitten by Yawn while you're at it.

Shooting at him from on top the platform it's actually an easier way to kill him.

Whoa.... Don't you need the Grenade Launcher trick with this one?. Killing all the zombies, Hunters, crows, snakes, spiders, zombie dogs, Bosses etc. should take a lot of ammo. And does Lisa Trevor count? She only gets destroyed when the Mansion explodes. And Spoiler:

I think this one should work only with generic enemies?
                          Not sure about the Antivenom one. I just thought it would be cool, same with the Caged Shark. I know a lot of people that didn't know you could make Yawn retreat or kill the shark without the power.

As for Exterminator, yeah, it would take a lot of ammo. But that's the challenge if you don't have the infinite ammo handgun or rocket launcher! Just kill everything you come across! I like this idea because it goes against how most people would play a RE game; conserve ammo, dodge zombies, etc. It also forces you to explore, so it could go hand-in-hand with my Scavenger idea. Hah, it would pretty much have to without the infinite ammo weapons! Enemies also pop up in old places, which pushes thoroughness. For example, a small shark appears in the top of the aqua ring (bottom, too) after you drain the water, some web spinners appear after you kill the Black Tiger, two to three chimeras will emerge from each boiler room and the morgue, and if you enter the mirror room in the mansion for a second time (the one that needs the helmet key), a hunter will bust the door down. It would be a complex trophy/achievement, but that's why it's worth a lot!
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                            Not sure about the Antivenom one. I just thought it would be cool, same with the Caged Shark. I know a lot of people that didn't know you could make Yawn retreat or kill the shark without the power.

As for Exterminator, yeah, it would take a lot of ammo. But that's the challenge if you don't have the infinite ammo handgun or rocket launcher! Just kill everything you come across! I like this idea because it goes against how most people would play a RE game; conserve ammo, dodge zombies, etc. It also forces you to explore, so it could go hand-in-hand with my Scavenger idea. Hah, it would pretty much have to without the infinite ammo weapons! Enemies also pop up in old places, which pushes thoroughness. For example, a small shark appears in the top of the aqua ring (bottom, too) after you drain the water, some web spinners appear after you kill the Black Tiger, two to three chimeras will emerge from each boiler room and the morgue, and if you enter the mirror room in the mansion for a second time (the one that needs the helmet key), a hunter will bust the door down. It would be a complex trophy/achievement, but that's why it's worth a lot!
                            Wait a minute... Did I read you right? Are you saying that you could kill Neptune when you first see him out in the open in the Aqua Ring? Or even make him back down at that point? That's news to me. He always killed me whenever I even tried to fight him off. So I just ran to the control room. I would usually kill him later using the power. And I would only use bullets if I was in a big hurry (and had enough ammo for it).

It would be interesting to get that Exterminator trophy in the way you describe.

How about making sure every zombie becomes a crimson head and trying to beat the game that way (without killing them)?
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 09-04-2010, 05:33 PM.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

sweet list man, can we expect a RE2 lsit soon i already have a silver planned

clearance sale (silver)- get both sets of costumes for both characters in both claire AB and leon AB

Comment

Working...
                              X