No announcement yet.

The 1.5 Soundtrack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see anything. :/ Does anybody have a clue what that track is that I mentioned. This has been bothering me for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Accel View Post
      I didn't see anything.
      you have to pause at 10:12.the item boxes are on the shelves.they are like a grey color.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

What are you talking about? Are you talking about a different video? There's only one video linked in this topic. It is 10:12 in total length and there is no video footage of the train, just the background pics which are shown around the 5 minute mark. Unless you're talking about the metal cases on the shelf in the train background? Those are just background things, they aren't item boxes or anything. Don't see the relevance in pointing them out. If that's not what you're on about, then you better post a screenshot of what you're talking about.
        sigpic

Comment

He could have confused one of the other walkthrough videos for the one I linked.

I guess nobody knows what that track I mentioned was? I still want to get a complete (as much as possible anyway) soundtrack together.

Comment

Working...
          X