Mr.X vs Nemesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.X vs Nemesis

If Mr.X and the Nemesis were to fight each other, who would win and how?

What advantages/disadvantages does Mr.X have over Nemesis

What advantages/disadvantages does Nemesis have over Mr.X

Nemesis would win. He has the ability to use weapons plus is as strong (or stronger) than Mr. X.

Comment

If nemesis has the rocket launcher he wins in one hit, if not then it'll be a tough fight. they're both equally capable of taking damage.

Comment

I would say Nemesis. He seems more intelligent, thanks to his parasite.

Comment

Nemesis.

Besides what's already been mentioned above, the T-103 can be obliterated by a single shot from the rocket launcher, the Nemesis can take 2 rockets before only being incapacitated for a short while. In the end it took that massive rail gun (Paracelsus' Sword) to finally fatally wound the Nemesis, leaving it vulnerable enough to be actually killed by a few .44 rounds.
          Last edited by Vixtro; 10-05-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Obviously Nemesis. How about a group of Mr. X's vs. Nemesis?

Comment

But, if you used a rocket launcher to shoot Mr. X whenever you encounter him in RE 2 it would just knock him out as well (which makes so sense)!

But yes, Nemesis would definitely win. It's like having a little kid with no knowledge of combat besides punching, pushing and kicking against a cold-blooded commando.
              Last edited by Accel; 10-05-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accel View Post
                But, if you used a rocket launcher to shoot Mr. X whenever you encounter him in RE 2 it would just knock him out as well (which makes so sense)!
                Yeah, the thing about that though, in RE2 it feels like you're not supposed to have the rocket launcher in the main game because of the way it's handed to you at the end by Ada, the same as in the original really and with the Linear launcher in CODE: Veronica.

In RE3, it feels like you can be packing any and all weapons, but it won't make a damn difference because the Nemesis just won't die.

You could also argue that the T-103's coat has some defensive properties or that it just loses it's high defensive capability's once it transforms into a T-103 R.

Comment

Nemesis has the upperhand in just about every area. He's hard to put down. I think Mr. X is tough, but nowhere near as tough as Nemesis. Hell, Ada was able to take out the enhanced version of Mr. X alone without a rocket launcher. Nemesis has this in the bag.

Comment

I think mr.x would win cause nemesis would shoot R launchers while Mr.x will keep shoulder ramming him till he is ground meat

Comment

Of course Nemesis.this isn't even a battle.its an easy win for Nemesis.
                      sigpic
                      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

The Nemesis would of won this fight, before I even write the end of this sentence!

Nemesis had to be killed off by a satellite laser cannon, where Mr.X was brown toast from a rocket launcher. Plus the nemesis has a good fight record, so to speak. He's taken out Brad ( one of the toughest S.T.A.R.S members lol), survived an unfair battle against Jill and Carlos by the clock tower, survived the sneaky close range grenade attack on the train, survived falling from a blooming clock tower ( which may lead to shock or blindness beforehand, depending on what parth you chose), and even took acid to his body and a magnum shot to the head and got up to tell the tale!
                        And what about MR.X? I bet he was in pain ever since crashing through his first wall, you could tell it was nagging him, which is why he was limping, or just walking slowly but due to the PSX graphics, they tried to make it look like he was crying in pain.
                        I think I've kinda made my point that the nemesis is the world champ of raccon city, you can say the gold elbem is his title belt, that he proudly displays over his fire place in the mansion that he owns ( RE1.2 confirms this :-/ ), well that's my two cents, written all the way from England on the good old iPhone, night :-D

Comment

I think the fight should be between Birkin and Nemesis, but Nemesis would own MR.X, Nemesis can Jump, and run and is fast.

Comment

people keep saying nemisis, im at a tie with me, "trenchy" never died, i think the two B.O.W.s where manufatured using the same virus and design, mr x is alot more human only goes through one stage of mutation (witch means his virus is a whole hell lot more stable than nemisis's) so after thinking that through i think that mr x would win cause nemisis cant punch and when mr x comes knockin he really does heave >.>

and nemisis's only other weapon is a whip vine thingy in his arm which isnt much for mr x.'s armour skin.... (thats what i think of him)
                            sigpic

Comment

Nemesis. His intelligence, speed, strength, instincts and brutality are just far beyond a normal T-103. Nemesis is a T-103 injected with the NE parasite.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                              X