RE Title screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Title screen

What is your favorite Resident Evil “title screen” announcer? ( you know, when they say the name of the game.)

I like the one on Resident Evil 2

The Gamecube guy. XP (AKA, Chris in REmake)

Comment

Resident Evil 2 then probably Resident Evil 1 (original). I didn't like 3.

Worst one is Gaiden. The guy just says Resident Evil normally, audio quality sucks too.

Comment

The original PSX version of RE2. (The GC port is different)
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-06-2010, 06:22 AM.

Comment

YouTube video:

Comment

That's a joke, right? Haha, Gaiden and GBC version both made by UK companies right? Hmm, what a coincidence. We don't all sound like that ;) I did my own version of RE Online once, I'll have to see if I can dig it up..

Comment

Resident Evil 2

Comment

Lol at the Gaiden one. I was thinking RE2 as well. Have no idea why though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                  That's a joke, right? Haha, Gaiden and GBC version both made by UK companies right?
                  The GBC opening was quite funny the first time we saw it in action
                  Dunno if I really have a "favorite." And, yeah, Gaiden and GBC were both done by UK studios. M4 did Gaiden and HotGen worked on GBC.

Comment

Resident Evil GC Title Screen.
                    sigpic
                    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

RE 5 sounds all evil, it's like a mad man is telling you the title of the game that your playing.
                      RE3 isn't bad, it's like a posh bloke saying it, but I guess RE2 is the one that gets you upbeat about the game ad think "YEAH RESIDENT EVIL", along with deciding on if to be Leon or Claire, then thinking until the end of days on why the police station doors aren't boarded up, or what story ( side A or B) is canon etc :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        I didn't like 3.
                        Neither did I. It pissed me off that they didn't say 3.
                        I just kept waiting for it like, Resident Evil...what?

Anyways, I'd probably have to go with 2. It seems the most dark and drawn out, and I often find myself saying it to myself random times throughout the day.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 10-26-2010, 04:00 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Original Resident Evil for PSX, then Gamecube REmake, then Resident Evil 5, and then Resident Evil 4.

Comment

Last edited by Project Omega; 10-31-2010, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                              Neither did I. It pissed me off that they didn't say 3.
                              I just kept waiting for it like, Resident Evil...what?

Anyways, I'd probably have to go with 2. It seems the most dark and drawn out, and I often find myself saying it to myself random times throughout the day.
                              I also wondered why he didn't say "three". However it seems it's only the PS1 version that's missing it, because I was playing RE3 the other day and a new announcer said "Resident Evil... three" in the GC version.
                              Last edited by Mr. Rod; 10-31-2010, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X