• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ports and Krauser's Virus Arm

Ok i decided to combine the two posts to save time and harassment

brb nosebleed....

1 min later
    ok i just got done beating DSC and i liked the game overall, good reenactment of the two originals anyways
    at the last cut scene the one where the infected girl dies and vanishes like an angel

i noticed that krauser's bad arm (the one that got stung) was the exact same arm from RE4... do you suppose that he was infected with the T-Veronica virus? and that's what mutated his arm? i mean its possible that capcom made the monster that did it to look similar to his arm, cause the mouth looks like it greatly resembles it, anyway just capcom linking the games together again right?

another thing, i know everyone here is aware that wesker took steve's body in the original game but the way that they portrayed it in DSC aroused my suspicions again that wesker revived him and kept him alive... watch the cutscene where the retardedly overdo the cutscene where steve dies and confesses his love to claire, they are being watched... i mean it is very possible for the orginization to keep him alive so his body cultivates the virus and they can constantly draw it out and experiment on him and the t-veronica.
    its really bothering me...

and i dont wanna hear the oh its probably not true, bull how many times has capcom tricked us with another plothole, seriously think about it..

anyway the other thing i heard that capcom is porting outbreaks file 1 and 2 to the playstation 3 and xbox 360, is this true?
    Last edited by Itashious_boy; 10-08-2010, 04:03 PM.
    sigpic

I forget the exact details, but it was confirmed that Krauser's arm is a modified Plagas. Hence why the mutation looks like all the other Plagas based mutations in the game.

Comment

a quote would be nice
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I forget the exact details, but it was confirmed that Krauser's arm is a modified Plagas. Hence why the mutation looks like all the other Plagas based mutations in the game.
        I wouldnt even bother explaining. I dont get why there was so much debate over this in the first place. When Ada clearly stated, "There's no doubt Krauser has already fallen to the temptation of Las Plagas" - That was all I needed. Unless no one actually paid attention to Separate Ways.
        Last edited by 5 Minutes; 10-08-2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I agree with 5 minutes completely. Does anyone else even care about krausers arm after all this time?

Comment

Originally posted by 5 Minutes View Post
            I wouldnt even bother explaining. I dont get why there was so much debate over this in the first place. When Ada clearly stated, "There's no doubt Krauser has already fallen to the temptation of Las Plagas" - That was all I needed. Unless no one actually paid attention to Separate Ways.
            People were debating that because Saddler obviously didn't trust Krauser, why would he inject him with a control Plagas then? Also, in Ada's Report she states that she studied Krauser's arm, hence some people thought that he had it before he started "working" for Saddler.

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
            wesker revived him and kept him alive...
            Steve dies in that scene, so unless Wesker had some Jesus powers and could resurrect people (he didn't) Steve has stayed dead.

anyway the other thing i heard that capcom is porting outbreaks file 1 and 2 to the playstation 3 and xbox 360, is this true?
            Nope, there was no official information (or even a believable rumour) about that.
            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 10-08-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

The thing I don't understand about plagas-arm Krauser is that he did not seem to be under Saddler's control, like the Ganados. However, I must admit that I'm not the leading expert on plaga physiology. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

When Krauser injured his arm in 2002, the only thing it was likely infected by was bacteria (it was a big wound, after all). Psychologically, Krauser thought that his military career that he so desperately loved was over; when Wesker offered him a second chance, he jumped at it. Once on the mission, I'm sure that Saddler used Krauser's weakness (arm) to goad him into injecting the plaga.

About Ada's Separate Ways comment, "studying" to Ada probably just meant "observing from a distance." Seems her style.

i know everyone here is aware that wesker took steve's body in the original game but the way that they portrayed it in DSC aroused my suspicions again that wesker revived him and kept him alive... watch the cutscene where the retardedly overdo the cutscene where steve dies and confesses his love to claire, they are being watched... i mean it is very possible for the orginization to keep him alive so his body cultivates the virus and they can constantly draw it out and experiment on him and the t-veronica.
              Wesker indeed took Steve's body for T-Veronica samples, but he was already dead. Wesker probably froze the body after sample collection to hopefully preserve any remaining virus. I too have wondered that perhaps Wesker did bring Steve back to life using the same virus that brought him back to life during the mansion incident. However, Birkin's magic virus had to be injected prior to death - it was not on Steve.

Steve is dead. He was a character created to play second fiddle to the main character(s) and advance the story, much like Billy, Carlos, Sherry, most of the S.T.A.R.S. members, etc. I realize that sometimes fans get more attached to Steve than other side characters due to CV's more emotional story, but he's gone. Wesker's comment to Claire in CVX about Steve possibly being brought back to life was said to just to piss her off, as Wesker is, well... an asshole.

I would thank them graciously if they did! The Outbreaks are among my favorite RE games.

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
              Does anyone else even care about krausers arm after all this time?
              I do, but admittedly a lot of the interest lies in the fact that I loved the music in Krauser's extra DSC scenarios!
              Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 10-08-2010, 06:15 PM.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Here we go.

It's a control Plaga. Krauser's mutation is limited compared to Mendez and Salazar because of the strength of his body.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Cool, thanks NB.
                  Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                  X