Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I just realized?

REB has gotten lots and lots of views.

Capcom would probably stumble across (or maybe they have already), and see how much of a big hit it was...they would consider an REmake2. They would realize old > new.

But now that Dominion hasn't made contact or update, this project will make it so Capcom keeps releasing shit like REmercs instead of an REmake2.
    Last edited by Chris' Boob; 02-10-2011, 07:10 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Not to be a party pooper but 30~40k per video isn't really a lot of views. My Duke Nukem RE4 (unfinished mod) has been up for 3 years and totals near 300,000 views. My RE2 Darkside Claire Mod Video has been up for a year and totals about 30,000.

I think it would be wishful thinking if Capcom made a game for just 40,000 people. And with youtube, you don't know if its the same 1 person viewing it multiple times. I must have contributed at least 5~10 views to each of his videos, if not more, by not being logged into my youtube account.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugotenshi View Post
        I was madly in love with DB, it was the holy grail and last hope for a hardcore RE fan of the classical series (pre-Resident Evil 4).
        Laughable. He's not the last mod creator on the planet, and it's not as if 1.5 won't one day appear.

it is so wrong for Dominion to tug and pull at the hearts of the 'hardcore, old school fans' and to tease them, as if a very cruel and heartless and malicious eulogy to the old school series and its fans.
        Drama. You have no idea as to the reasons why Dominion has gone quiet, so who are you to question his motives?!

Comment

Stu, this is a forum. If you don't like views other than yours being posted, then get the fuck out and shut the fuck up. I don't agree with you on anything, so do something about it or get over it.

Comment

he's a fan that can question his motives.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

He keeps asking me who I am. I'm one who, if I were a moderator or admin, I'd put a moratorium on Stu, that much is true. His account would not only be banned, but outright eradicated along with every post he's ever made. He is totally contrary to progression and discussion.
              Last edited by Shugotenshi; 02-11-2011, 06:05 AM.

Comment

just ignore him.he does that all the time.
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

If you don't like views other than yours being posted, then get the fuck out and shut the fuck up.
                  Hence your blatant overreaction I only posted my views after all.

Now, had my post been attacking you, fair enough, but it wasn't.
                  Last edited by Stu; 02-11-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

the sites still active...can someone find out if the registration was renewed and when?

Comment

Was renewed 2 days or so before it was due to expire in august (like the 8th or so). I was "keeping a close eye on things".
                      Last edited by Enrico Marini; 02-22-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

so theres hope

Comment

Why waste money to renew a site if the project was cancelled? Maybe it was just put on hold.

Or maybe he's being so secretive because he found something really awesome and is waiting for the right time to release it. Hell this sounds pretty likely to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

hey just checked his youtube and he logged in last motnh

Comment

He's active on the web. Everytime I check my hotmail, MSN tells me he's changed his screen name or picture or the little line of blurb you can put in the MSN things. The last time he did something was...yes, another change in the line of blurb. 14 hours ago.

He's about. He simply isn't talking.

Comment

hes given up in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X