No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Custom action figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, HUNK is my instant new favourite! He looks really well done, very intricate. Excellent work

In the latest Barry pic, I can't help but think of the line "It's a weapon! It's really powerful! Especially against living things..."
    Or... "What IS this?"

(By the way, I'm a girl, but I'll take the "thanks man" )

Comment

Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
      Ok, HUNK is my instant new favourite! He looks really well done, very intricate. Excellent work

In the latest Barry pic, I can't help but think of the line "It's a weapon! It's really powerful! Especially against living things..."
      Or... "What IS this?"

(By the way, I'm a girl, but I'll take the "thanks man" )
      My apologies miss. I would go back and edit it, but then people would think you were crazy and have no idea what you were talking about.

Is it not possible to update the title of the thread so I can make people aware of updates????

Comment

Originally posted by BDCdiesel View Post
        My apologies miss. I would go back and edit it, but then people would think you were crazy and have no idea what you were talking about.

Is it not possible to update the title of the thread so I can make people aware of updates????
        Lol so courteous! Don't worry about it. All good.

And I'm not sure about changing the titles, maybe the Admin or Mods could help you with that one?

Comment

Are any of these for sale?
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

Here's Resident Evil 2 Leon.

Comment

^ Keep up the good work mate! By the way, how are those RE2 and RE:CV Claire Redfield customs coming up? I can't wait to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
                ^ Keep up the good work mate! By the way, how are those RE2 and RE:CV Claire Redfield customs coming up? I can't wait to see them.
                They are going well. I'm just putting the finishing touches on Code Veronica Claire. I can't decide if I want to use the Palisades Claire head or find a new one.

Comment

THIA member, Trent, wants to know if you're putting the custom RE figures up for sale.

Comment

Thanks for reminding him, he replied through PM
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

Oh okay then. What did he say? ... Or am I not supposed to ask?

Comment

Ha ha, it is ok to ask. But I don't want people to think I am using this as an outlet to make money, which is the reason I charge more than most would. I do this mostly for my own collection. I am just trying to show my love for the Resident Evil series.
                        Last edited by BDCdiesel; 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM.

Comment

^ I think I am already aware of the fact that your doing these custom RE figures because you are a fan, not because you want to make money.

I don't mind PMs that much. The reason why I changed my User CP to not have people send me PMs is because I personally don't PM on this messageboard much.

Comment

Battlesuit Jill (RE5)

Here's a Work in progress of Jill, followed by more pics

Last edited by BDCdiesel; 01-31-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Awesome work. Just a tad over boobed hehe but nonetheless the work is fabulous.

Comment

A bit generous to say the least!

None the less, Los Jilluminados will be going to bed with smiles on their faces tonight...albeit with hairier palms and blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X