• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boobs are massive, but the figure is perfect! I'd buy them

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
      Indeed!

(For those on this messageboard who are not Australian, "Bazza" is a nickname us Aussies give to people named Barry. We also sometimes use "Baz" for short)

With that aside those custom figures are very, very well done. They look as if Capcom themselves manufactured them. You should do Claire Redfield whenever you have time.
      We use Baz and/or Bazza here as well, I've been called either on countless occasions . . .

Loving these figures by the way can you tell us more about the process and wat figures you started with etc . . .
      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 01-31-2011, 07:26 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
        Awesome work. Just a tad over boobed hehe but nonetheless the work is fabulous.
        Overboobed? I am quite certain there is no such thing. Sorry everybody, I am a boob guy, as you could probably tell. Any character I make that has boobs, is gonna have huge boobs. The Japanese do it in anime, so i figure I should to.

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
        We use Baz and/or Bazza here as well, I've been called either on countless occasions . . .

Loving these figures by the way can you tell us more about the process and wat figures you started with etc . . .
        I am currently working on this actually, gathering some pics of figures used for each custom. I don't take too many WIP pics of figures, but I at least wanna try to give people a genral Idea of what I used on each figure.

Comment

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and yeah I've seen some of Japan's ideas on female action figures. Such as Huntress and Black Canary. Your work is astounding, I didn't mean to put off the impression that something was wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BDCdiesel View Post
            Here's a Work in progress of Jill, followed by more pics
            Am i the only one who sees Lady Gaga here?

Comment

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, and yeah I've seen some of Japan's ideas on female action figures. Such as Huntress and Black Canary. Your work is astounding, I didn't mean to put off the impression that something was wrong with it.
              No worries, my apologies if I sounded defensive. I did however feel I needed to explain why all my ladies had huge boobs, for future queries. I wasn't offended in the least.

I am actually in the process of making all my RE ladies interchangeable upper bodies, more game accurate, for all the Resident Evil purists out there.

Comment

By chance do you have an Ada Wong done or in the works? I would definitely pay for something like that. Actually in a couple of weeks I'm supposed to be getting back a sum of money that will allow me to do things like that. I may commission you to do one for me if that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BDCdiesel View Post
                  Here's a Work in progress of Jill, followed by more pics

Nice work!

Comment

By chance do you have an Ada Wong done or in the works? I would definitely pay for something like that. Actually in a couple of weeks I'm supposed to be getting back a sum of money that will allow me to do things like that. I may commission you to do one for me if that's possible.
                    Anything is possible. I actually have RE2 and RE4 Ada in the works. Figures in dresses are hard to figure out. That's actually my only problem with RE4 Ada is trying to figure out a way to do her dress and still keep her fully poseable, and unfortunately I am not a seamstress, so fabric is pretty muchout of the question. So I am still trying to find a nice alternative.

Comment

Very nice work. Its pretty fascinating seeing what you started out with and the progress towards the final result.

Comment

William Birkin G1

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Very nice work. Its pretty fascinating seeing what you started out with and the progress towards the final result.
                        Thank you sir, I aim to please.

And Here is Willy Birkin in his first G mutation, and I will have some more, better pics up soon.

Comment

Oh man that looks out standing.Will you bee making a human version of William?
                          sigpic
                          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                            Oh man that looks out standing.Will you bee making a human version of William?
                            Absolutely I am. Just gotta find him a decent labcoat and he is done. He was pretty quick and easy to make.

Comment

Fucccckkk mannn, you should be getting paid to make this stuff I love it.

Comment

Excellent work, really you have talent!

Absolutely I am. Just gotta find him a decent labcoat and he is done. He was pretty quick and easy to make.
                                Wow, can't wait to see that one, i always hoped to see Palisades release one, but they never did.

Comment

Working...
                                X