Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found all my old Biohazard Extreme downloads

Hi All,

In the past I downloaded all the media files off Biohazard Extreme such as game videos, music remixes, and BIOHAZERD (Asian live action version of BIO). I also located all the old PHP and HTML files as I saved nearly every page of the site to my PC. So I have everything off that site saved on my PC now. I have all the game videos, previews, trailers, and multimedia off BIO-EX.

I found all this by accident. I was cleaning out my basement and found my OLD PC and I never did wipe the HDD. Upon searching the HDD I found all this lost data. I plan on uploading it somewhere, perhaps youtube.

Maybe we can resurrect BIO-EX for real. Massive editing has to be done to all the files so they link together again, but almost every bit of code is there.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-21-2010, 09:59 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Most of the old site, at least the last version of it, is still mirrored online anyway. Also if you're planning on resurrecting any part of it, you might want to talk to Rammy first. He gets kinda annoyed at that sort of thing if people don't talk to him about it.

Comment

Does anyone have or know how to obtain a story/fan fiction that was posted on Biohazard Extreme titled 'The Chemist's Demise'?

Comment

There is a copy at the link above. The BHX net page has a link to the mirror of the site. That story is still in the fan central section.

Comment

Yeah I was going to ask him eventually. I did not plan on bringing it back without permission though..
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sorry... Just so overwhelmed right now. Thanks to this thread, I was finally able to find a work of fan fiction that I have been looking for... for many years. Years ago, in my youth, I trash-talked on a 1.5 story that someone wrote. The webmaster was not happy (I think it was a friend of his that wrote the story).

Anyway, a few years ago (I think)... I wrote a thread asking if anyone knew of the story. I had, for years, been wanting to reread the story as I've matured and just wanted to read someone's fan fiction of the game. Following the link above (and navigating many pages) I have finally found it.

It's called "P19 - Precinct 19"

Can't wait to read it.
            Current writing project: Resident Evil: Origins (screenplay)

Comment

It would be cool to see BIO-EX ressurected.Alot of good sites are now gone like
              resident evil-allstars.de,Ah King's Resident Evil Forever site,Resident Beats(Resident Evil music remix site)Resident Evil Sitez top page site.Go for it Zombie X
              Last edited by BrionIrons; 12-23-2010, 11:06 PM.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Thanks

For anyone who is interested, here are all three music remixes I got from Bio-EX before it was closed.

http://www.zombie_x.com/downloads/bioex-remix.rar
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-24-2010, 10:28 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                X