Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Archives II (Translation project)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Archives II (Translation project)

Hi, (first of all say this it would take many months (almost a year))

Seeing any publisher will release one english book, we could work together bit to bit.

A few days ago I start thinking about the editing pages for the Biohazard Archives II translation. At the moment I devote to design pages with no text, ie without translation. We are designing pages from scratch, trying to imitate as closely as possible the original designs of the book.

Here's the original design (This is the first page that includes the Introduction to Biohazard Zero.):

Code:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2nhgnde.jpg
    I show you the first page without texts:

Code:
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2e17t42.jpg
    I'm working on the next pages right now. If anyone is interested in cooperating with translations, please contact me.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm happy that you're picking this up again.

RE Archives was the book that brought me to THIA, funnily I still don't actually own it.
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

I believe there's a version on the net, if you're into that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by UBCS Mercenary View Post
        I believe there's a version on the net, if you're into that sort of thing.
        If you mean the translations from PU, they only have some parts, my proposal is to translate the whole book.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          If you mean the translations from PU, they only have some parts, my proposal is to translate the whole book.
          We only translate the parts worth translating. It is neither productive nor cost-effective to translate the entire book, and we have a lot of other things to do.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            It is neither productive nor cost-effective to translate the entire book, and we have a lot of other things to do.
            It will be for you my words were without spirit of contempt your work Also its interesting to do for us, just look at these ones: Archives I or RE UC SIDE A, I love to do my own books for my collection, of course in spanish. Sure you would like too.

Regards

Comment

Closing this at the request of Michael.

Comment

Working...
              X