Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker had a son...

Not really but r513.dat from remake contains a unused young looking Wesker
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-09-2011, 11:32 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

I'm pretty sure that was one of the scrapped beta textures (well, removed before what we saw).

If I recall correctly, they had scanned in Julia Voth and they used her face for Jill and the like and had intended to do so for the other characters but scrapped them and made their own textures.

There should also be a set in there for Barry as well.
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-10-2011, 12:23 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

it exist a texture of barry too

Comment

Which file did you find that unused Barry skin in? also do you know which file Enrico is? I also found this in r408.dat I don't remember seeing it in-game.
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-10-2011, 08:33 PM.

sigpic

Comment

wow, real life Barry and Wesker.

Is it possible to see the skins of Chris, Jill and Rebecca in the same fashion?
          Last edited by Grem; 01-11-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I keep looking at this and thinking - how long before we start seeing, 'lol i has Alex Weskar skin worship meh!!' threads showing up? Because wherever there is a cool skin, there is a dumb person willing to use it stupidly.

Comment

puh,i had no idea in which file the barry skin was,cause i got these files over 1 year

Comment

Well those textures (Barry and Wesker) are in the Cut scene models, every
                cut scene from Barry and wesker have those textures.
                Last edited by Sixto GD; 01-11-2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixto GD View Post
                  Well those textures (Barry and Wesker) are in the Cut scene models, every
                  cut scene from Barry and wesker have those textures.

hate to jump in here and say this but no those textures are unused they are not the cutscene model textures, those textures are all 512x512 as you can see these ones are only 256x256 and this one here is barry's cutscene head texture:

as anyone will see and possibly check this is 1024x512, in cutscenes you can get away with textures of this resolution because nothing game engine straining is happening, however in game the texture is reduced to between 512x512 and 256x256 again these are unused.

and this everyone is David Wesker:

Which file did you find that unused Barry skin in? also do you know which file Enrico is? I also found this in r408.dat I don't remember seeing it in-game.
                  I had to grab Enrico's textures from the event files since his actual player model is not part of the PLD files if you want I can pass the textures onto you, as for the texture you found it looks like richard's corpse head texture. again it could be unused.
                  Last edited by DXP; 01-11-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Kenichirou Yoshimura (REmake's character designer) originally used Chris Redfield's character model to create Wesker.

While working on Wesker, Yoshimura was inspired to try to give Jill Valentine a black outfit. But he thought she looked too damn sexy (apparently, they didn't think that way when working on RE5's version of the character).

Anywhoo, Yoshimura mentioned on the official REmake blog that he altered the original Wesker face-model so much, that he ended up looking like a serpent.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                      puh,i had no idea in which file the barry skin was,cause i got these files over 1 year
                      ok np, thanks anyway.

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                      I had to grab Enrico's textures from the event files since his actual player model is not part of the PLD files if you want I can pass the textures onto you, as for the texture you found it looks like richard's corpse head texture. again it could be unused.
                      I've only extracted the em,pl and room files so far, i'll checkout the event files now too.
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 01-11-2011, 09:33 PM.

sigpic

Comment

For anyone that cares Enrico's textures are included in
                        eg04.emg
                        eg14.emg
                        eg26.emg
                        eg27.emg

sigpic

Comment

Working...