(RE0:Beta debate) My theory for what the Pink herb does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
    the recovery meds were always my favorite (way superior to green herbs)
    seriously, if this stuff was in the main series games I would probably collect B+R herb mixtures just to convert and stockpile them.
    I would have so much fun exploring areas wile carrying up to 9 HP40% recoveries in a single item space.

(I'm still baffled that the capsules, Bleed, & herb-to-capsule conversion was only available in Outbreak )
    Recovery Meds???
    Fission mailed.

Comment

I noticed everyone is picking hemostat is that because my theory talks so much about Bleed status?

Comment

I guess developers just love to leave unreleased healing items as "secret" from game to game.
        1)Pink herb in BH0 Trial Edition.
        2)Pink spray in BH2 Trial Edition.
        3)And something called "herb x" in RE5

Its all what i can remember now. Maybe someone can name more.
        I guess all of them were meant to be hemostat items. But in re0...It doesn't look like a herb - more like a quest item, compare the R/G/B herbs with pink herb and probably you will understand what i mean. So about re0 pink herb - i can't choose between hemostat and quest item.
        Antidote (cures Poison)
        there is a blue herb in re2.
        Recovery Medicine (heals HP)
        There are many other recovery items.
        Anti-Virus (freezes your infection % meter temporally)
        Infection meter is idea for outbreak 1&2, don't know if this idea was planned in other re/bh games.
        Last edited by ANDYARKLAY; 11-06-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

bleed status would probably be most annoying for players attempting a speed run. i'm sure they would want to carry one so their progress isn't hindered

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
            The anti-virus, definitely. Not so much for its infection rate-pausing effect, but more so because launching them into enemies with George's pill shooter was both fun and challenging.
            yeah XD you were basically inflicting major damage on enemies using herbs

Comment

Pink herb was there for Billy, because Billy is gay. Any time he feels oppressed by society, all he has to do is take a pink herb and then he does his pride dance and goes back to shooting zombies. Pink herbs also give him rainbow smoke when he fires his gun.

In short I have no clue what it was intended to really be, but I thought my stream of consciousness would be amusing enough to respond to this thread.

Comment

well..
                that randomness made my day XD

Comment

i hope users don't get confused about this thread.
                  it started as a rant about a sudden peculiar realization i noticed while comparing RE0 with outbreak

but then i added a poll to it cuz i was explaining the outbreak capsules a lot (and cuz i get bored & sidetracked easily)

Comment

It cures poison....

Comment

Working...
                    X