List of Bio-terror Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Bio-terror Attacks

I got bored and had a look at the map shown in the prologue of Degeneration, which shows the positions of bio-terror attacks on the world map. So I got a map and tried to pin-point their positions. Here's what I got:
    • United States (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco)
    • Canada (Calgary)
    • Britain
    • Mexico
    • Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
    • Russia (somewhere between the Black and Caspian Seas, Komi Republic, Siberia)
    • Japan (Tokyo)
    • Alaska
    • China (Dandong, ???)
    • Australia (Sydney, somewhere in Northern Territory)
    • Colombia
    • South Africa
    • Gabon
    • Guinea
    • Syria
    • Afghanistan
    • Norway
    • Malaysia
    • Thailand
    • New Zealand
    • India (presumably the one mentioned throughout Degeneration)
    • Italy

It can be presumed that the Private Anti-Biohazard/Bioterrorism Units were responsible for handling the majority of these incidents since they pre-date the formation of the BSAA. After the BSAA was formed, more incidents occured in Asia, South America and Europe.
    • Others in the series:
    • Raccoon City (May - October 1998)
    • Sheena Island (November 1998)
    • Rockfort Island & Umbrella Antarctic Base (December 1998)
    • Operation Javier (Summer 2002)
    • Spencer Rain & Umbrella Waste Disposal Facility (September 2002)
    • Southern Europe (Autumn 2004)
    • Harvardville (November 2005)
    • ??? (2005, will be shown in Revelations)
    • Spencer Estate (August 2006)
    • Kijuju (Spring 2009)
    Last edited by News Bot; 03-03-2011, 12:05 PM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

I wonder if Chris and Jill where in any of these Anti biohazard Units?

Comment

Eastern Europe ( 20?? Re Damnation) ;)
      Last edited by Dark_Chris; 03-04-2011, 08:41 AM.
      Spoiler:

Comment

damnation looks promising, hoping it has a good tie to the series.

Comment

if Degeneration did well,i think Damination will do well too.I for one am more interested into the CG Movie series than that Hollywood Mockbuster they call Resident Evil(Its more like Kung Fu Evil if you ask me.)and for me kung fu and zombies don't go well.If I want Kung Fu.I'll watch Bruce Lee Classics and the Transporter
          Last edited by BrionIrons; 03-04-2011, 01:45 PM.
          sigpic
          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by chris_survivor View Post
            I wonder if Chris and Jill where in any of these Anti biohazard Units?
            They formed their own. The one in Umbrella's End is apparently a Russian unit.

Eastern Europe ( 20?? Re Damnation) ;)
            We don't know much about the conflict in Damnation. It looks more like a war. Which would mean that its not really a bio-terror attack, it's B.O.W.s being used for their original purpose; warfare.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              We don't know much about the conflict in Damnation. It looks more like a war. Which would mean that its not really a bio-terror attack, it's B.O.W.s being used for their original purpose; warfare.
              I think it will be a nice change of pace to see the B.O.W.s being used for warfare, rather than follow the same usual cliched "test the B.O.W. combat data" that most of the Resident Evil games seem to overuse.

That's my opinion anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                if Degeneration did well,i think Damination will do well too.I for one am more interested into the CG Movie series than that Hollywood Mockbuster they call Resident Evil(Its more like Kung Fu Evil if you ask me.)and for me kung fu and zombies don't go well.If I want Kung Fu.I'll watch Bruce Lee Classics and the Transporter
                That's too true about the kung fu. God those movies are ridiculous....at least the first was decent, it stands on it's own. but the others are a mess.

Comment

Woot Mexico!

Imagine the drug cartels using BOWs to fight the army. That would be epic LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                  X