Currently playing a Resident Evil game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    After this next playthrough you should hit up "One Dangerous Zombie" mode, forest is scary as shit with his jingling.

Picture kind of related.

lol at the pic. yh i kno...but im playin on easy lol so i dont think il get that mode

Comment

I've decided to play my RE games in order basically. So RE0,1, remake,2,3 and anything inbetween.
      I've been playing RE0 and I've found it to be much easier than the first time I played it. I find myself thinking "why was I ever scared of that thing?"(leech man, I don't know why, but it traumatised me for some reason xD), I still love the proto-tyrant fights too. The one thing I still don't like is Rebecca's voice, it's waaay better than the Umbrella Chronicals version in my opinion, but sometimes her voice goes right through me. I play RE4 and 5 on the hardest difficulty levels, but I can never bring myself to play anything past normal mode on the older games.

Comment

Because they are actually hard...on normal. I feel where your coming from with leech man, it's just kind of unnerving/creepy watching that mound wiggle and wobble while it's inching it's way towards you.

Comment

im currently playing Resident evil 1 directors cut

Comment

I don't really play resident evil anymore, its an old series that doesn't "wow" many people in this day and age. I mean horror nowadays is HOLY FUCK ITS A MONSTER UNLOAD SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT INTO IT ARGH TAKES THIS *loud machine gun noises* Unless resident evil sticks to its current formula with some small changes, people are going to leave it behind.
            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

I just got Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition for the PS3 and have been doing a playthrough with the Playstation Move and when the Move works, it works good. I noticed with the Move in RE5 that they don't use the colored ball to track movement but rather use the accelerometer. That's an OK method but you constantly have to recalibrate it...
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
              X