Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u guys think 1.5 will be released by capcom some form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u guys think 1.5 will be released by capcom some form?

maybe as RE classic collection with 1,2,3 and 1.5 ?
    lol sounds like to good to be true
    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2011, 04:27 PM.

YouTube video:
    Last edited by rewak; 06-06-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Buffets come at a pretty good pace, so you gotta pace yourself. And watch out for your fillers - your breads, your rolls, your chips, your dips. You've only got so much room - don't be a hero.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTak3r View Post
        maybe as RE classic collection with 1,2,3 and 1.5 ?
        lol sounds like to good to be true
        No. It is never, ever going to be released by Capcom. Not without blackmail and an armed takeover of the building.

But that's fine. It'll be leaked eventually by a collector.

Comment

Yes, they will call it 'Resident Evil 2'.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
              YouTube video:
              Nailed it.
              sigpic

Comment

Alyssa, what do you think about it? It will be released?
                Alyssa: NNNNNever....

Comment

Honestly...how many damn 1.5 threads do we need...especially if they are just to ask if XXXX is going to release it?
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

No, I'm guessing too much legal stuff to deal with? It was a scrapped project.. How many scrapped projects have we seen officially released before? I'm still waiting for UO2 alpha to be released but I heard it was thrown into the fire outside EA office along with all the documents and stuff.

Comment

A lot of that 1.5 stuff ended up in later games. So in a way, they already released it.

However, if Capcom continues with their current strategy to milk the hell out of RE... maybe they'll add it as a bonus in a game that marks the series 30th anniversary.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        A lot of that 1.5 stuff ended up in later games. So in a way, they already released it.
                        I like it when people say meaningless things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          I like it when people say meaningless things.
                          Then you'll probably have an orgasm re-reading your own posts.

ZING!
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not to sound like an ass, but what's the point of this thread?
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                              Honestly...how many damn 1.5 threads do we need...especially if they are just to ask if XXXX is going to release it?
                              Agreement 100%.

I am really not trying to come across as rude to the thread poster, but this incessant hearing about a game that is probably never going to be is just getting cumbersome. I just don't really even understand the interest in the game. Think about this logically: Is Capcom going to put effort into marketing something that it seems like only a small fanbase of "hardcore" Resident Evil fans would like to see...OR put their efforts into projects that will prove far more profitable in the longrun? Operation: Raccoon City? Resident Evil 6?

I have never even heard of Resident Evil 1.5 until very recently (probably about 2 or so years ago). I consider myself to be a fairly hardcore Resident Evil fan, but to give you the honest truth, I have absolutely no desire to play this. It looks like a basic version of Resident Evil 2.

And to hack the Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries leader boards to demand Capcom release this...Beyond stupid. Please, PLEASE come to the realization that this is not going to be released. I seriously also bet that if it were ever released there would be nothing but "Well, Resident Evil 2 was so much better...I don't understand why Capcom released this..." comments galore.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X