Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
    Don't worry. I'm sure whatever CAPCOM comes up with next will be much stupider..*cough cough BOW mind control in Operation Raccoon City cough cough*
    Not exactly stupid considering OpRac isnt the first RE game where it discusses/includes BOWs being controlled...or are people simply forgetting that Mr. X, Nemesis, Ivan, and the hunters were also controlled/supposed to be controlled? Is the method in OpRac silly? A bit...but then again so are many things in the series.

And the enemies are teleporting due to lag. Enemies magically appearing or sliding across the level is an annoying lag feature...but I honestly think the worst is when a game runs completely fine, but you go to use a melee/pick up an item and nothing happens.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I get that all the time online. And it really makes it hard to play.

Comment

The inevitable 3DS price drop is tomorrow. My store has a weekend deal where you can trade in your DS lite and get a 3DS for $100. I'd be short about $30 or so in the long run so it'd be no big loss. I think I'll pick it up.

As far as this game is concerned I found a used copy for half the price. Not sure if I want it since I'm still holding out for that X edition with Leon down the road. So for you guys out there that have it would you be my co-op partners if I purchased it or are you already leaving it to collect dust?

Otherwise what other 3DS games would you recommend since I rarely trust sites like ign and gametrailers?

Comment

I'd say wait until next year/whenever Revelations releases if you're not desperate to play Mercs 3D.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
          X