Very bad news! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very bad news! :(

I've slowly drifted away from collecting RE merch and have decided to part ways with them, hopefully selling them to someone who will give them a good home. If theres anything anyone wants, I do have PayPal, and will take down the auction. Heres my auctions thus far. Theres still plenty of things to be added.

Thanks for looking guys.

Will you do international postage?

Looking on your eBay page, all I can see is shipping/postage for the US.

Sending you a message on here.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Nice, I bought your copy of RE1 for PC. I may have to buy a third copy of the long box as well since my others aren't in the best condition.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Well I'd like to get your copy of Wesker's Report but frankly the buy it now price throws me off. I'll consider your RE1 long box though.

Comment

I can work on the price if you'd like. That's what I remembered getting for the last one I sold so that's what I put it up for.

Comment

im thinking about buying the longbox version too.i have it on my watch list for now.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I still have alot more stuff, I just ran out of time that night. Ill post the pictures here before I put them on eBay tonight if anyone's interested.

Comment

If you have the Biohazard 5 Selection Tracks, I'll definitely buy that from ya. It was a pre-order only item in Japan.
                REALDEMO

Comment

Heres the rest of the stuff i have. I figured id post it here before i posted it on ebay.
                  Attached Files

Comment

If anyones interested in any of the stuff I have on eBay, or the stuff I posted, I can take down the auctions if need be.

Comment

I'm just waiting for my paypal transaction to go through. My sights are set on wesker's report and a long box of RE1.

Is the Wesker's Report DVD PAL region or NTSC? Same for your copies of RE1 on the sega saturn and playstation?

My limit for the time being is about $35-40.00 plus shipping but I already see people bidding so let me know. Enetirnel spoke with me and told me she was talking to you about it as well.

Comment

I completely forgot to put the format in the auctions but everything I have other than the Japanese games and the European resident evil 3 PC game are NTSC.

Comment

Okay so put me down for Wesker's Report and a long box RE1 playstation. I'll let you know when my transfer goes through. Give me an over all total you'd prefer plus shipping and I'll see if I can get one and the other later or if Enetirnel wants to join in on this.

EDIT: Also I get paid not this Thursday, but next Thursday so hook me up with Dreamcast RE2, RE3 and a sega saturn RE1 provided they include the case and manual as well as working discs and NTSC.

As far as guides go I'm looking at Survivor, Dead Aim, RE1 original and Code Veronica for my collection. I see on the far left a CV and RE5 book of sorts. What are those?

Then you have RE2 gamecom which interests me as well. Price range on those could help me determine how much I can save up for next check.
                          Last edited by Smiley; 07-05-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                            Okay so put me down for Wesker's Report and a long box RE1 playstation. I'll let you know when my transfer goes through. Give me an over all total you'd prefer plus shipping and I'll see if I can get one and the other later or if Enetirnel wants to join in on this.

EDIT: Also I get paid not this Thursday, but next Thursday so hook me up with Dreamcast RE2, RE3 and a sega saturn RE1 provided they include the case and manual as well as working discs and NTSC.

As far as guides go I'm looking at Survivor, Dead Aim, RE1 original and Code Veronica for my collection. I see on the far left a CV and RE5 book of sorts. What are those?

Then you have RE2 gamecom which interests me as well. Price range on those could help me determine how much I can save up for next check.
                            C:V Books are the Prima Official Guides.

RE5 book is the Capcom & Famitsu jointly written Biohazard 5 Dissolution Guide published by Enterbrain.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Some nice stuff. Was eying the Saturn port of RE1, but I'm trying to keep from spending too much money, too many things going on.

But I noticed your Resident Evil Archives book and wish I held out on getting mine. I bought mine for about $50.

But that Resident Evil 2 gamecube is looking mighty fine. As well as one of those Resi 1 long boxes.
                              Last edited by Humor Tumor; 07-05-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X