Resident Evil Collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Collectors

Hi everyone, i'm here to present something i hope all Resident Evil/Biohazard Collectors here will love!

As a collector, i always dreamt about a Collectors community, where we can share many things like pictures or informations.
    Since i'm not enought skilled i was never able to create this, then i met people who had the same wish, and who were skilled.

After some discussions, Michael Chandler (Resident Evil Center), 5th Survivor (Crimson Head Elder) and myself (Birkin's lab) decided to work together and we're now really happy to show you this:

Resident Evil Collectors, what is this??
    Just another resident Evil site? Not really, that's more than that.

We're here speaking of a social network dedicated only to Resident Evil/Biohazard collectors, big collection or small collection, everyone's welcome!We're all there for the same passion!
    A Facebook-like, where anyone can, after registered, have a profile, upload pictures of his collection and his last items he got, make albums of those pictures, and communicate with all other collectors all around the world, make comments, use messages, see other collections, and share all official news with others collectors!
    Like with Facebook, you will be able to have some "friends", and decide if you want to share you informations and pictures with everyone who's as a guest on the site, or only registered members, or just your "friends"
    Why all this?
    To create an international collectors community, help them to communicate easily with each other, share all good deals they will find,
    If one word has to sum up all this, it's SHARING.

We hope to see you soon there, we think all colelctors can gain with this, we're strong together, we can learn many things from each other!

Click HERE to join us, i'm counting on you to bring with you all collectors you know!

How did you get ahold of Revival Selection already?
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

It was a test, of course no one already have it! ;-)
      That's just to show the possibility we have to create a market place there.

Comment

Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
        It was a test, of course no one already have it! ;-)
        That's just to show the possibility we have to create a market place there.
        I've long awaited something like this, I'm in.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Hi guys.
          I've finally got a morning off so I just tried to sign up to this an I haven't recieved a confirmation email?

I'd love to add alot of comments to everyones collections
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
            Hi guys.
            I've finally got a morning off so I just tried to sign up to this an I haven't recieved a confirmation email?

I'd love to add alot of comments to everyones collections
            check the Junk mail. i found my confirmation there.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
              check the Junk mail. i found my confirmation there.
              Sorry. Forgot to mention in the post that it wasn't in my junk. I might try and register with my work email on Monday morning. Don't want to do it now incase my boss has emailed me something over the weekend...

Thanks for the help though
              sigpic

Comment

I'll be uploading more images of my newest games tomorrow. I have 15 more games on the way!
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Oh nice, I had a similar idea once (but not as grand as this) but nothing came out of it in the end, so much to do and so little time I am working on doing a collection page for my own stuff though. //Kim

Comment

Working...
                  X