Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old websites about Bio Hazard 1.5 or Bio Hazard 3.5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old websites about Bio Hazard 1.5 or Bio Hazard 3.5...

Hello guys, some years ago i was talking with others people about Bio Hazard betas, and one of this say to me that in fall 90's or early 2000's exist one of more websites with stuff about Bio Hazard betas that now is disappear.

Do you remember the name of these websites? Is that really exist?
    I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

There are dozens of sites that used to have information on those that are gone now - even THIA used to have the info, but due to various things we're running on a comparatively new site now with most of the info still to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      There are dozens of sites that used to have information on those that are gone now - even THIA used to have the info, but due to various things we're running on a comparatively new site now with most of the info still to go up.
      ..... what sites?
      Last edited by killer7ITA; 08-01-2011, 06:06 AM.
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

The main old sites about 1.5 that I can recall are Bioflames and Survivhor. Though, many fan sites (names I don't recall) at the time generally had small sections with the most basic 1.5 info. But all that stuff was years ago, so who knows how many are still around anymore. The old White Umbrella site dealt with betas/info to some degree from what I understand, but I don't remember much about it. Stuff was so long ago - can't really remember.

As for 3.5, it's relatively newer so I don't know how many sites might have anything about it. Never really looked it up much. I think Survivhor also had a page for 3.5. I'm sure a few places could be found about it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
          The main old sites about 1.5 that I can recall are Bioflames and Survivhor. Though, many fan sites (names I don't recall) at the time generally had small sections with the most basic 1.5 info. But all that stuff was years ago, so who knows how many are still around anymore. The old White Umbrella site dealt with betas/info to some degree from what I understand, but I don't remember much about it. Stuff was so long ago - can't really remember.

As for 3.5, it's relatively newer so I don't know how many sites might have anything about it. Never really looked it up much. I think Survivhor also had a page for 3.5. I'm sure a few places could be found about it.
          Yeah, i know about bioflames and Survivhor... "i live over there".
          Last edited by killer7ITA; 08-01-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

This is off topic but I could of sweard that I'll seen a screenshot of 1.5 with a SWAT cop corpse on bioflames/forum and btw which year Inflames Source? thanks

corpse looking like this

Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2011, 06:56 AM. Reason: Forgot to put a Image

Comment

Originally posted by GameTak3r View Post
              This is off topic but I could of sweard that I'll seen a screenshot of 1.5 with a SWAT cop corpse on bioflames/forum and btw which year Inflames Source? thanks
              No idea on the SWAT cop corpse. Possibly something fake or fan-made, as I don't recall anything regarding it. Inflames source occurred in late 1999.
              sigpic

Comment

even THIA used to have the info, but due to various things we're running on a comparatively new site now with most of the info still to go up.
                Offtopic but when can we expect the RE1 section to go live?
                sigpic

Comment

Sometime after we finish re-building Dot into a Web-Mastering cyborg who avoids cars.

Honestly? When Dot can get around to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                    No idea on the SWAT cop corpse. Possibly something fake or fan-made, as I don't recall anything regarding it.

Remember during the whole PlayStation Museum incident? How we got Björn to translate anything and everything that was new and stuff? Remember how some moron kept spewing out the most amazingly poor and inaccurate translations humanly possible? (Translations that were like... beyond Babelfish bad; as in not just context being wrong and syntax all wonky, but straight out incorrect/made up.) I guess this might be what he's referring to. I seem to recall it was the whole dead cop stuff and how people were all "I LIKE THESE (BLATANTLY WRONG) TRANSLATIONS BETTER THAN BJÖRN'S! THEY SOUND MUCH COOLER! LIKE RE1.5 MYSTERY COOL!" that made Björn back out on the conversation there.

Comment

we're running on a comparatively new site now with most of the info still to go up.
                      Waiting for it...
                      Last edited by killer7ITA; 08-02-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
                        Waiting for it...
                        Better to not worry about it to be honest. Dot has too much going on in his life and he can't seem to keep the motivation more than a week or so at a time before he disappears for weeks or months. We haven't heard from him in a while.

And yeah now I remember what you're talking about Carn. That guy was so dumb.
                        sigpic

Comment

Honestly? When Dot can get around to it.
                          Didn't we lose Dot to World of Warcraft? I thought I had read a message that said he was totally sucked into it.

Comment

Yes, we are trying to reverse the damage and get him out of there. So far, no luck. The neuro-net is too sophisticated for us small-timers. Perhaps if we can get to Jones he can help us.

Comment

Nah, he's been clean for six months or so now. He mentioned this on the RPD Dispatch.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X