Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "What do you want to see in Revelations?" Thread

What do you want to see in Revelations?

I made this thread so we can all post about what we would like to see in the game, such as features, enemies, costumes, manuevers, anything. I made the same thread on the Capcom Unity forum, in hoping that they will notice it.

Things that I would like to see:

- A few alternate costumes for Jill, such as her S.T.A.R.S. uniform, her RE3 skirt uniform, and her BSAA uniform.
    - Some of the water creatures in the water parts of the game, the Hunter Gamma and Lurker.
    - Zombies can climb up ledges like they could in Resident Evil 1.5.
    - Zombies and Spiders can crawl through ventilation shafts.
    - Scarce Ammo.
    - Less Health Items.
    - Harder enemies (take more hits to kill).
    - Ability to shoot limbs off enemies, like in past games.
    - Enemies can respawn when you leave and re-enter a room.
    - The player-controlled shutter system from Resident Evil 1.5, where you can open and close the shutters to keep enemies in and out if you need to.
    - Enemies able to go through doors and enter in the room to follow you.
    - Multiple endings depending on your actions throughout the game.
    - Less melee moves. Less emphasis on action.
    - Mini Alligators and Giant Gorillas from Resident Evil 1.5.
    - The return of death scenes, more specifically, the death scenes similar to the ones in Resident Evil 1.5.
    - The return of blue herbs.
    - Weapons from past games, such as the Shotgun, Colt Python or Magnum, Beretta, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Flame Thrower, and ability to collect custom parts for these weapons.
    - Return of the swap system. Can play as Parker. Depending on who you choose, you start out in different locations, like in Resident Evil 1.5. If you play the game as Jill, you start out in one part of the ship. If you play as Parker, you start out in a different part of the ship.
    - More puzzle solving.
    - The ability to use the crank.
    - More window crashes, doors being busted down.
    - Clothing can get blood stained after getting attacked by an enemy, like in Resident Evil 1.5.

Anything you'd like to see in the game that isn't on this list? Please post it here!
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

I want it to be like Resident Evil 1.5 so I can 1.5 my 1.5 while I 1.5.

Itchy.
    1.5y.

Comment

hmmm...
      I'd like to have julia voth jill"Face" back. Maybe after you beat the game you get the option to switch,like costumes.
      I'm not a Jill nut...I just like that face.

I hope it's like Lost In Nightmare.A mix of old & new,which by the looks of it thats what we are getting.

And last,Port the game to the WiiU when it come out! I want to play RE on the big screen not a F#$kin handheld -_-
      Last edited by Hcloud13; 08-01-2011, 11:39 AM.
      Spoiler:

Comment

None of this will happen.

Prepare for epic disappointment.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Simply put.. Nicholai.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
            Simply put.. Nicholai.
            I'm Nicholai...*punch*...And I HATE YOU!

Comment

Man I love those videos.

Comment

I just want them to not fuck up the story even more.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                  - Mini Alligators and Giant Gorillas from Resident Evil 1.5.
                  Capcom said all enemies - for Jill's scenario at least - will be based on water so no gorillas.

- The return of death scenes, more specifically, the death scenes similar to the ones in Resident Evil 1.5.
                  What's so special about 1.5 death scenes?

- Return of the swap system. Can play as Parker. Depending on who you choose, you start out in different locations, like in Resident Evil 1.5. If you play the game as Jill, you start out in one part of the ship. If you play as Parker, you start out in a different part of the ship.
                  I have a feeling that the swap system will return but you'll swamp between Chris' and Jill's scenario like CV.

- More window crashes, doors being busted down.
                  Gameplay vids from E3 showed enemies coming out of closets and smashing windows.

As for me, I want a game similar to RE4 with emphasis on puzzle solving.
                  sigpic

Comment

S to the H to the E to the R R Y I want sherry!

Comment

Revelations still looks a lot more interesting than Resident Evil 5, and now that the price of the 3DS is dropping, I'm more likely to get the game now. I'm very interested in seeing the underwater enemies, the zombies, and other darker areas of the ship.
                      Last edited by RetroRain; 08-04-2011, 12:00 PM.
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Hmm.

Zombies for starters since they've been absent for far too long, and I can't even big to explain how much it pisses me off when Game Informer/PS Magazine refer to ganados and majini as "zombies". I'd enjoy seeing a tyrant of some kind again, perhaps a better inventory screen. I would also like to travel back in time via flux capacitor and find the one responsible for that redheaded character in the trailers, and proceed to hurt them severely.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 08-05-2011, 10:04 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                        X