Best places for merch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places for merch

Damn, it's been a while since I've been here. Anyways, I recently started building a collection of Resident Evil/survival horror in general merchandise. Currently I just have some random bits from eBay (Character ID cards, some clothes, and books) but I'm struggling to find reasonably-priced stuff. So, just wondering if anyone has good places to pick up merch? I checked the Capcom site and damn, that place sucks. One t-shirt and a T-virus thing that costs $200, heh.

Anyway yeah. I don't really have anything in particular in mind; working on trying to build up a massive collection for when I move, so I can devote an entire room to it.

Thanks y'all.

Most of it is overpriced crap I am afraid. Scanning ebay every so often will always find good prices once in a while. Especially if you search without catagories, many good deals on items listed in the wrong section.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

That's what I've been doing mainly. I picked up a copy of Biohazard Archives for £25, whereas all the other copies that were listed were in the high 90s/100s, which I'm proud of. I'm getting screwed with books though. I want to get the novel series, but the prices are horrendous. £20+ each singly, I found one lot of all 6 for £30 but with no images or anything attached, so I'm highly skeptical.

Once I have more space I'll work on figures and such. As it stands I don't have the room for a diorama/wall of figures. Hell, my current space barely allows me to have posters lol.

Comment

Aren't the novels like £3-5 on amazon plus p+p? They were a few months ago.

...just checked, used they £5-7 on average including P+P. A couple go higher but still nothing near ebay prices.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably going to pick them up from Amazon. I think my search must be set to new products only or something. As it stands, as long as they're readable I'll take 'em lol

Comment

Its pretty rare to see the official site of a game/band/movie/ wtf ever it is you're looking for to have cool stuff. Gotta stick to eBay or Amazon.

Comment

There is a store called Spencers here in a mall and they have RE shirts, patches, toys/figures, and some games as well as energy drinks.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

My thread right there is a great place to get merch.

Shameless plug, I know, I know! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  There is a store called Spencers here in a mall and they have RE shirts, patches, toys/figures, and some games as well as energy drinks.
                  Spencers. <3
                  When I went to Florida, that was possibly the coolest store in the mall.

Comment

Working...
                  X