X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anders View Post
    Nothing.
    Does that make me a bad person? If I am, then what am I doing in this forum?

Comment

I'm not sure if you're serious or not? Nobody said you shouldn't be here. I'm just saying you shouldn't waste your time with this quest of yours, whether you actually do it or not is none of my business though!
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'm not sure if you're serious or not? Nobody said you shouldn't be here. I'm just saying you shouldn't waste your time with this quest of yours, whether you actually do it or not is none of my business though!
        Anders: Yes sir.

Other people in this forum: did you guys found it yet?

Comment

Yeah, pre-release beta/ alpha versions used in-house for debugging and whatnot, or preview discs for magazines.

But if none of the three retail versions - US, Japan, Europe - contains this full intro, it's unlikely to exist and is just a myth.
          It's a fake recreation with the French / German DC PS STR converted to SS CPK.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            It's a fake recreation with the French / German DC PS STR converted to SS CPK.
            To kevstah2004: Do you have a source?

To others: Have you guys found it yet?

Comment

It's unreal!

I tried looking around, but the only thing I found was this weird button that says Close This Thread... wonder what clicking it does...

Comment

Working...
              X