Zelda Hazard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelda Hazard

Here is a 3 minute gameplay clip of a Zelda game that I have been working on. It is basically Zelda meets Resident Evil. To be more exact, it's Zelda meets Resident Evil 1.5.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Unfortunately, I had to scrap this game, because it plays too much like Zelda 1.

It has the look and feel of Zelda 1, but it plays too much like Zelda 1.

(Just kidding, I didn't really scrap it )

The acual music and sound effects are in the game, but the video recorder wouldn't record the sound, so I just put the actual music in the video.
    Last edited by RetroRain; 09-20-2011, 02:30 AM.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

New Trailer

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This looks cool. What editor are you using? Can it change the in-game graphics and music/sfx or are you using more than one program? I've being thinking of attempting a hack of this myself. Do you plan to change Link into Leon or Elza and the skeletons into zombies?
      sigpic

Comment

This is not a hack/mod, and is not done in Zelda Classic or RPG Maker. This game is being made from scratch, using Game Maker.

Link will stay as Link, but there will be a second playable character as well. The skeletons will eventually be zombies or regenerators.

Comment

Working...
        X