1.5 overview video I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 overview video I made

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I figured id make a small overview video about 1.5 for the general fans who don't know about it. I'm not sure 100% of the information is accurate but in the last 5 years of being on this forum as well as others and learning all the information and theories with you it'd be great for others to learn.

I used video footage from all different places.

PLEASE forgive the pathetic production I have no good tools to work with yet but if anyone knows a good easy to use video editing program for cutting and pasting footage together please let me know. windows movie maker on windows 7 is horrible.

hope you enjoy and please try not to flame about the video production, like i said if you can help me out and reccomend better programs please let me know.
    4 Itchy Tasty.

Nice overview! Although yeah the video was pretty removed from the audio. WMM isn't THAT bad, with a little bit of effort you could slap something together. Just use the timeline creatively and put pics/clips together in a way that compliments the narative in your audio. It doesn't have to be complicated or flashy, just pick out key points in your narative, such as talking about artwork for example, or anything else you feel you want to show the viewer, and put all the important visual information in there. Then simply use other clips, like the ones you've used, as filler for inbetween those important pices of info. Since you're using your voice to give people info you don't need text to do it for you, so you can deffinately make something in WMM without people being aware of it.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-01-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. the original movie maker on xp wasn't so bad but the new one for windows 7 is horrible. adding an image in and cutting/pasting footage in the right area is pretty much impossible, at least it's no where NEAR as easy as it should be. I do plan to remake a much bigger and better feature in the future and plan to include information on the projects people are doing to recreate 1.5 such as martinbiohazards work, sekiyou? (Spelling?) and dark biohazards work.
      4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Not just the movie maker, almost everything on Windows 7 is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
          Not just the movie maker, almost everything on Windows 7 is crap.
          It beats Vista out of the water though.

Nice video on 1.5 though! Good work
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Working...
          X