No announcement yet.

My Resident Evil Figure Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i always wanted a moby dick hunk just because he comes with a removable mask

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      i always wanted a moby dick hunk just because he comes with a removable mask
      Yea me too, he's probably the figure I want the most other than the palisades Nemesis.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• i think the palisade nemesis rocket launcher is WAY to big for him. the pics ive seen of him
        it looks like the launcher is bigger than him.

Comment

• Lmao I've never noticed before. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get my hands on one of them.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• I picked up the Virtual Legends Chris and Jill Umbrella Chronicle statues in a local shop, 150 a piece...but they are so worth it xD.

Anyone know when Nemesis and Wesker is coming out? As well as the diaromas made by Organic? The lady at the shop told me they are getting those diaromas soon D:
            sigpic

Comment

• ^ I really want the Virtual Legend Tyrant. And, who knows lol. They've been saying the next line-up is on it's way for over a year now so there's no telling when we'll see them. I've really been meaning to update my figure collection but I've pretty busy lately. I've added a few more figures, a nemesis statue, and my RE5 collectors stuff so I'll have to get that up for you guys soon, maybe tommorow.

Comment

• Haha, I want Tyrant and G-William. Wesker and Nemesis, bah maybe they won't ever come out? I'm not sure if it was me but G-William [from online pictures] looked rush, and just looked like a copy of the RE2 figure but bigger...
                sigpic

Comment

• if you only were able to have 5 RE figures what would they be?

mine would be

1. Moby Dick Nemesis type-1
                  2. Moby Dick Nemesis type-2
                  3. Palisade Chris Redfield
                  4. Palisade Wesker w/ Hunter
                  5. Moby Dick Hunk

Comment

• Alright, here's a few pics I took a little while ago of my figure collection. I still haven't got around to covering all the figures, but I should hopefully have some updates within the next few days.

You can see the rest: Here
                    Last edited by REmaster; 06-20-2009, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      if you only were able to have 5 RE figures what would they be?

mine would be

1. Moby Dick Nemesis type-1
                      2. Moby Dick Nemesis type-2
                      3. Palisade Chris Redfield
                      4. Palisade Wesker w/ Hunter
                      5. Moby Dick Hunk
                      Nice top 5, mine is close to yours:

1. Moby Dick Nemesis type-2
                      2. Moby Dick Jill (R.E 3 version)
                      3. Moby Dick Rebecca
                      4. Moby Dick Nemesis type-1 limited edition
                      5. Moby Dick Nemesis type-3 limited edition

Ok they are all moby dicks, but I couldn't think of any other figures worth getting in on my top 5, if I had to choose another make, it would be the bloody ganado made by neca.

Comment

• HA! i got something you want i gotz the Rebecca one and the limted edition nemesis type 1

i do want a moby dick carlos though, shame i was supposed to get one from a guy on here (i think you knew him nemesis lover his name was shido on here) but he scammed me

Comment

• ^ I think soon I will have something you want, but I'm not telling until it gets here

Comment

• I'm not sure if you're aware of the Biohazard 2 Marvin statue that was made, but there is a diorama of him, as well as some other statues they made at the time (but never hit mass production like Marvin did). There is a licker, 2 other zombies, Super tyrant, and G4. AFAIK only Marvin and the licker were released.
                            Three were released by Alpha: Marvin, the licker, and the super-tyrant.
                            But Marvin and the Licker were released painted and assembled.
                            The Super Tyrant were sold unpainted and unassembled, and he's the rarest of all....so if you ahve it you must find somebody really good on painting.
                            Since i have 2 of it, you can see one here unpainted and unassembled: http://www.birkinslab.com/crbst_75.html

heck out this French dude's collection!!!
                            He has Marvin and that Licker and a bunch of rare stuff including a number of prototypes etc. (you'll have to look through a lot of pages to see everything).
                            http://birkinslab.blogzoom.fr/1/
                            Thanks, that was my blog, before i made my website ;-)

Seriously, as much money as he's spent I wouldn't be suprised if he has his own underground lab.
                            Lol i would like to have a lab , people often say me that i should have spent many money, but i'm not rich, not at all, and you might be surprised if you knew how much i paid some rare items.
                            It took me 6 years to collect all that and more because those pictures on the blog are of 2005-2006, but one thing a collector should be is....patient.I would say with patience and a lot of research you could have all items you want, of course anyone having money can buy a chris palisades Figure for 100$, i prefere to wait and pay it 30$ the day it's possible.
                            I always did it and that's like this i had such a collection, of course all this stuff cost a lot, but each item wasn't so expensive.

Skunky:If you like Dioramas, just take a look at this: http://www.birkinslab.com/crbst_225.html
                            They were made by S.T.A.R.S., a friend of me collector of RE/BH too, maybe you already saw it?
                            Last edited by William Birkin; 06-21-2009, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
                              Three were released by Alpha: Marvin, the licker, and the super-tyrant.
                              But Marvin and the Licker were released painted and assembled.
                              The Super Tyrant were sold unpainted and unassembled, and he's the rarest of all...
                              Thanks for the clarification.
                              I once saw a super-tyrant on an auction for approximately $1000. I figured it was an unreleased prototpye or something. It must have been so expensive because someone had made it and painted it professionally.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yes that's it, i have 2 of it, but i'm not good enough to paint it, that' a shame, but i know a friend who should be able to do it, too bad he lived 8h from me...
                                I know 2 people having a super tyrant, no more.....maybe all the others live in Japan....
                                Last edited by William Birkin; 06-21-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X